Mascot Help Needed!
Do you like being silly and having fun? Would you like to be paid for it? The RockHounds are looking for help with part-time mascot duties.
Candidate will need to be available during the day throughout the week, as well as on the weekends.
- It is the responsibility of the performer to arrange for pickup of the necessary costume(s) prior to the event.
- The itinerary for each appearance will be previously arranged between the Club and event coordinator. In order to maintain the Club's strong reputation of community commitment, performers should not attempt to negotiate a plan that results in leaving the event before the scheduled departure time.
- Mascots should be visible and available during the entire event.
- Performers should arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to the appearance start in order to meet the contact person and change into the suit.
- Never change into or out of the costume in view of the public.
- Never leave any part of the suit unattended at any time.
- During these appearances, fan interactions will primarily be similar to game events (signing autographs, posing for pictures, etc.). Performers should also seek to accommodate any reasonable request from event sponsors.
- Following the event, the costumes should be sprayed with air freshener and hung in an area that will allow them to dry completely.
- Costumes should be returned to the Club at the first opportunity.
- Pay is $15.00 per hour
Job Contact: Rachael DiLeonardo ([email protected])
For more information or to apply for a future internship please send a resume and a cover letter to: Monty Hoppel or Jamie Richardson by e-mail or by calling (432) 520-2255. Be sure to note which of the above positions you are interested in.
Attn: Monty Hoppel
5514 Champions Drive
Midland, TX 79707