On September 2 & 3, celebrate Labor Day Weekend with family and friends at the ballpark for the Nashville Sounds' version of an all-you-can-eat cookout hosted on the exclusive club level of First Tennessee Park.
Club Level Cookout includes:
• A Club Level Ticket to the Nashville Sounds game on your choice of dates: either September 2 or September 3
• All-You-Can-Eat picnic (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, BBQ Pulled Pork, chips, cookies, etc.) on the Club Level Deck
• Budweiser and Bud Light draft beer included
• Soda, Water & Tea
• Exclusive Access to the Brauer Lounge and Club Level Deck
• Commemorative Sounds Sunglasses*
Price: Starting at $55.00 per person**
Offer available online only. Limited quantity available.
More Cookout Details
Cookout to take place on Sunday, September 2 (with postgame fireworks & special gate giveaway) or Monday, September 3 (the Season Finale & 12:05 first pitch), as the Nashville Sounds host the Memphis Redbirds.
Choose from Diamond Club (208-210) or Club section seats (201 - 216)
Food service begins when gates open (1 hour before first pitch) and will last for 2 hours. Beer is available until last call.
Food and drink are located on either the Budweiser Deck, located on the 1st base side of the club level, or the Advance Financial Deck on the 3rd base side of the club level. Check your ticket to clarify which deck to attend.
*While supplies last. **Sales tax not included.