On May 26 & 27, celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with family and friends at the ballpark for the Nashville Sounds' version of an all-you-can-eat cookout hosted on the exclusive club level of First Tennessee Park.
Memorial Day Weekend Club Level Cookout includes:
• A Club Level Ticket to the Nashville Sounds game on your choice of dates: either Sunday, May 26 or Monday, May 27
• All-You-Can-Eat picnic (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, BBQ Pulled Pork, chips, cookies, etc.) on the Club Level Deck
• Budweiser and Bud Light draft beer included
• Soda, Water & Tea
• Exclusive Access to the Brauer Lounge and Club Level Deck
• Commemorative Sounds Sunglasses*
• Your Choice of (1) One Remastered Sounds Promo Item: Flag, Pop-Socket, or Decal
• Memorial Day-Themed Postgame Fireworks (Sunday only)
Price: Starting at $60.00 per person**
Offer available online only. Limited quantity available.
More Cookout Details
Cookout to take place on Sunday, May 26 (with postgame fireworks) or Monday, May 27 (Memorial Day Noon Doubleheader) as the Nashville Sounds host the Round Rock Express (Houston Astros affiliate).
Choose from Diamond Club (208-210) or Club section seats (201-216)
Food service begins when gates open (1 hour before first pitch) and will last for 2 hours. Beer is available until last call.
Food and drink are located on either the Budweiser Deck, located on the 1st base side of the club level, or the Advance Financial Deck on the 3rd base side of the club level. Check your ticket to clarify which deck to attend.
Available for all fans on Sunday, May 26, are a pregame autographs session presented by Middle Tennessee Hyundai Dealers and a postgame Kids Run the Bases opportunity presented by First Tennessee.
*While supplies last. **Sales tax not included.
Event Key easter-weekend-all-you-can-eat-cookout-c473bf0 Button Tag Deep Links Sounds vs. Missions Sat, Apr 20, 6:35 PM,Sounds vs. Missions Sun, Apr 21, 2:05 PM 1 Line of Code