Available September 1st & 2nd only!
If the Cookout is not what you're looking for, then consider taking in your final Sounds game of 2019 from the ballpark's most luxurious VIP area.
Club Level Cookout includes:
• A Club Level Ticket to the Nashville Sounds game on your choice of dates: either Saturday, July 3 or Sunday, July 4
• All-You-Can-Eat picnic (Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, BBQ Pulled Pork, chips, cookies, etc.) on the Budweiser Deck
• Budweiser and Bud Light draft beer included
• Soda, Water & Tea
• Exclusive Access to the Brauer Lounge and Budweiser Deck
• One (1) Pair of Sounds Sunglasses
• Independence Day-Themed Postgame Fireworks (Sunday only)
Offer available online only. Limited quantity available.
Cookout to take place on Saturday, July 3 and/or Sunday, July 4 (with postgame fireworks and postgame kids run the bases) as the Nashville Sounds host the Louisville Bats (Cincinnati Reds affiliate).
Choose from Houchens Insurance Club seats with padded seats and seat backs (sections 208-210) or Club Seats (section 201-216). Houchens Insurance seats start at $70. Food service begins when gates open (1 hour before first pitch) and will last for 2 hours. Beer is available until last call. Food and drink are located on the Budweiser Deck, located on the 1st-base side of the club level.
*Sales tax not included.
Cookout to take place on Tuesday, July 2 and/or Wednesday, July 3 (with postgame fireworks) as the Nashville Sounds host the Oklahoma City Dodgers (Los Angeles Dodgers affiliate).
Choose from Diamond Club (208-210) or Club section seats (201-216)
Food service begins when gates open (1 hour before first pitch) and will last for 2 hours. Beer is available until last call.
Food and drink are located on the Budweiser Deck, located on the 1st-base side of the club level.
*While supplies last. **Sales tax not included.