Trade in your hot dogs for tacos on Tuesday, July 30, when the Nashville Sounds bring back 'Taco Tuesday' to First Tennessee Park!
Taco Tuesday Ticket includes:
- A Club Level Ticket to see the Nashville Sounds vs. the El Paso Chihuahuas (Padres affiliate)
- A Pregame All-You-Can-Eat, Build-Your-Own Taco Bar on the Budweiser Deck
- Unlimited Estrella Jalisco & Bud Light Draft Beer^
- Unlimited Sweet Tea, Lemonade & Water
- Exclusive Access to the Brauer Lounge and Budweiser Deck
Bundle Price: Starts at $60
Taco Bar to take place on Tuesday, July 30, as the Nashville Sounds host the El Paso Chihuahuas . First pitch at 7:05 p.m. Food service begins when gates open (1 hour before first pitch) and will last for 2 hours.
^Beer is available until last call (7th inning or 3 hours from gates open, whichever comes first).
Taco Bar Selections
Southwest Orzo Salad | Tortilla Chips | Ground Beef | Chicken Fajitas w/ Peppers & Onions | Tortillas | Lettuce | Salsa | Shredded Cheddar | Sour Cream | Spanish Rice | Seasoned Pinto Beans | Churros | Ice Water | Sweet Tea | Lemonade
*While supplies last. **Sales tax not included.
Our friends at Estrella Jalisco want to treat one lucky Sounds fan with this free dual purpose drink cooler with cutting board lid to be given away as a door prize during the game.
Our friends at Estrella Jalisco want to treat one lucky Sounds fan with two free tickets to watch the U.S. Men's National Soccer Team host Mexico at Nissan Stadium on Tuesday, September 11.