PRICES & POLICIES
- Infield Reserve $12 in advance ($14 day of game)
- Bullpen Reserve $9 in advance ($11 day of game)
- Upper Deck $5 in advance ($7 day of game)
$1 off for children ages 2-12, seniors ages 60 and up, first responders (police/fire fighters/EMS) and military (with valid I.D.)
Children ages under 2
- Free if they sit on your lap
Be sure to indicate any applicable discounts when ordering
Games are not cancelled in advance of game time.
Due to the hectic scheduling of minor league baseball, a game will be delayed before it will be cancelled.
If it is cancelled, the game will be moved to another day that the same opponent will be played, most times resulting in a double-header (home or away).
RAIN CHECK POLICY
If a game is cancelled before 5 innings (4 ½ if the home team is winning) are officially played, then your ticket becomes a raincheck for another regular same season game.
Hold onto your ticket and trade it in for a new game ticket.
This is not necessary to do on the day that it rains.
Season tickets are the only exchangeable tickets allowed.
Please call for exact policy at 504-734-5155 if you are unsure.
There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
The venue is fully ADA accessible. For the convenience of suite patrons and guests with disabilities, the stadium has elevators located inside the main lobby at Gate 3 and also near Gate 1 along left field. Ramp entrances with access to the main concourse are located at Gates 1 and 4. ADA seating is available at the top of the lower level seating bowl on a first come, first serve basis. Visibly pregnant women will also have access to this ADA area.
REGULAR HOURS OF OPERATION (except for off-season holidays)
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- (Tickets may be purchased in The 'Cakes Shop on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.)
Game days (Box office phones close 2 hours before game time)
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until end of game
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. until end of game
View our schedule HERE
First Base Ticket Office (Windows 5-8)
- Open for all games
Third Base Ticket Office (Windows 1-4)
- Open for Thursday through Sunday games only
- Will Call is located at Window 5
- Open one hour before game time
- Must have valid photo I.D. to pick up pre-arranged tickets
- Have it ready before getting to the window
- Only the person picking the tickets up should stand in line
- Tickets may be dropped off to be picked up by someone else
- I.D. will be required to pick up unless otherwise authorized
- Gates open one hour before game time
- No food, beverages, pets, or weapons allowed
- Bags are subject to search