Directions & Parking
271 Park Ave.
Portland, Maine 04102
From the North
• Take I-295 South to exit 6A (Forest Ave).
• Merge onto Forest Ave., staying to the right.
• Take right onto Route 77 (State Street) through Deering Oaks Park.
•At the light take a right onto Park Ave.
•Ballpark will be on the right about 1 mile down.
From the South
• Take I-95 to Exit 44 (I-295/ Downtown Portland).
• Take I-295 North to exit 5A (Congress St), stay left when the exit off-ramp splits following signs to 22 East.
• At the first set of lights take a left onto St John St.
• At the next set of lights merge right onto Park Ave. The ballpark will be immediately on the left.
From the West
• Follow either Rte. 302 W or Rte. 25 W into Portland.
• Rte 25 W will turn into Brighton Avenue, which will intersect with Park Ave.
• Take a right onto Park Avenue, the ballpark will be less than a 1/2 mile on the right.
• Rte. 302 W will turn into Forest Avenue and will intersect with Park Ave. Again, take a right onto Park Avenue, the ballpark is about a mile up on the right.
Event parking is available in the following city-operated lots. These lots are safe, easy to access and monitored.
995 CONGRESS STREET MAINE MEDICAL CENTER LOT - EASY IN, EASY OUT
A 10-minute walk to the field, with easy access after the game to I-295 north or south via St. John Street, this lot is staffed through the game and is available after 5 p.m. Monday - Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. The lot is not available for 12:00 PM weekday games.
Directions to the Parking Lot from the North
Take exit 5A (Congress St, RT 22 East) off 295. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp on to the Thompson Point Connector Road (first set of lights) and right again on to Congress Street (second set of lights). After turning on to Congress St, stay in your left lane and watch for Sea Dogs Parking Lot signs.
Directions to the Parking Lot from the South Take Exit 5 (Congress St, RT 22 East) off 295, and follow signs for Congress Street Bus Station. When getting off the Congress St ramp, stay in your left lane and watch for Sea Dogs Parking Lot signs.
CONGRESS STREET MEDICAL BUILDING GARAGE - FULLY ENCLOSED
One block from the field, this enclosed parking garage is staffed through the game and available after 5 p.m. Monday - Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. The lot is not available for 12:00 PM weekday games. Directions: Use the Forest Street entrance. Forest Street is located off of Congress Street.
KING MIDDLE SCHOOL LOT
A short walk from the field, the King Middle School lot is available after 5 p.m. Monday - Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. The lot is not available for 12:00 PM weekday games. Directions: Use the entrance on Park Avenue located near the Deering Avenue intersection.
FITZPATRICK STADIUM LOT
Adjacent to the field, enter on Park Avenue (at blinking light) or Deering Avenue (opposite Deering Oaks park entrance).
Handicapped Parking is available at Hadlock Field in the parking lot located by the Slugger Statue on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Private Lots: There are several privately run parking lots in the area.
On-Street Parking- There is some on-street parking available in the area. However, please be aware of the on-street parking restrictions in some of the Hadlock Field neighborhoods as these parking spots are for local residents.
Where to Stay
Preferred lodging partners of the Sea Dogs