Season Tickets are the perfect way to catch all of the action at Hadlock Field. They also serve as a great marketing tool and can be used for employee incentives, entertaining clients, or for your own personal enjoyment. For more information and availability of Season Tickets, contact the Sea Dogs Ticket Office at (207) 879-9500 or [email protected].
• Same great seats for all 70 home games
• Season Ticket Exchange Program "Never Waste a Ticket"
• Right of first refusal on playoff tickets & special events
• Monthly 20% Souvenir Shop Discount
• On-Field Batting Practice
• Team Autograph Sessions
• Breakfast with the team
• End of the year celebration picnic
• Other "Season Ticket Member Only" events
Season Ticket Exchange Program:
Season Ticket Members can turn tickets into the ticket office prior to the scheduled game time either in person, through e-mail ([email protected]), or by fax at 207-879-9508. Your account will be credited $3.00 for every ticket returned. The credit may be applied towards post-season ticket purchases or towards your deposit when renewing your tickets. Tickets must be exchanged prior to gates opening. No exchanges will be honored after this time.
Or... unused season tickets can be exchanged for an equal number of general admission tickets to any remaining regular season game (subject to ticket availability)
Box Seats are Sections 101-114, 201-203
Reserved Seats are Sections 204-214, 403, 405, 406, & 408