Nothing beats Sea Dogs baseball at Hadlock Field, and you can be part of the action all season long by purchasing seaon tickets. They also serve as a great marketing tool and can be used for employee incentives, entertaining clients, or for your own personal enjoyment. For more information and availability of Season Tickets, contact the Sea Dogs Ticket Office at (207) 879-9500 or [email protected].
- Priority seating for all 69 home games
- Enjoy a savings of up to an average of 50% off premium day of game prices based on the Season Seat Membership level and location.
- Exclusive events including batting practice on the field
- Discount on Sea Dogs merchandise all season long
- Access to our “Never Waste a Ticket” program where season ticket members can exchange tickets, turn in for credit, or trade in unused tickets for game tickets
- Right of first refusal on playoff tickets & special events
What our Season Ticket Members Have to Say:
“Guaranteed seats in prime location”
“Great seats, discounts and special events are our favorite thing about season tickets”
“Love the people I met over 25 years ago in my row!”
"Favorite thing about season tickets is flexibility and sharing tickets as employee gifts"
Season Ticket Exchange Program:
Season Ticket Members can turn tickets into the ticket office prior to the scheduled game time either in person, through e-mail ([email protected]), or by fax at 207-879-9508. Your account will be credited $3.00 for every ticket returned. The credit may be applied towards post-season ticket purchases or towards your deposit when renewing your tickets. Tickets must be exchanged prior to gates opening. No exchanges will be honored after this time.
Or... unused season tickets can be exchanged for an equal number of general admission tickets to any remaining regular season game (subject to ticket availability)
Box Seats are Sections 101-114, 201-203
Reserved Seats are Sections 204-214, 403, 405, 406, & 408