The Memphis Redbirds return to AutoZone Park on Thursday, July 4 for a seven-game homestand against the division- rival Nashville Sounds (Triple-A Brewers) and Omaha Storm Chasers (Triple-A Royals). The promotion-packed homestand will be highlighted by the Red, White, and BOOM July 4th fireworks celebration and a Salute to the Armed Forces fireworks extravaganza on Saturday, July 6.
Thursday, July 4 vs. Nashville Sounds at 6:05 p.m. (gates open at 5:00 p.m.)
- Red, White, & BOOM Fireworks: What's more American than baseball, hot dogs, and fireworks? Celebrate Independence Day at the ballpark with the largest fireworks display in town, presented by FedEx.
- July 4th Buffet Packs: Celebrate Independence Day with a great package that includes a ticket to the game, dinner buffet, and postgame fireworks.
- Baby Races: The fastest babies in town will race at AutoZone Park in the third of five Baby Races this season presented by Fertility Associates of Memphis.
- Thursday Night Out: For $15, fans will receive a Field Box ticket, 12 oz. Michelob Ultra beer, and a Michelob Ultra koozie or opener.
Friday, July 5 vs. Nashville Sounds at 7:05 p.m. (gates open at 5:00 p.m.)
- Redbirds Home Plate Welcome Mat Giveaway: Welcome HOME with this baseball-themed mat, available to the first 2,000 fans.
- Coors Light Block Party: Every Friday, gates open early for a Block Party featuring 16oz. Coors Lights for $2 and live music from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Fred's Family Friday: Fans can save up to $30 on Dugout seats at all Friday Redbirds home games after spending $15 at fred's Super Dollar. Bring your fred's Super Dollar store receipt to the Redbirds box office & receive a $5 discount per ticket. (Limit 6 tickets per receipt)
Saturday, July 6 vs. Nashville Sounds at 6:05 p.m. (gates open at 5:00 p.m.)
- Salute to the Armed Forces & Fireworks: The Memphis Redbirds will honor and celebrate the United States Armed Forces by wearing commemorative camouflage jerseys and local military unit hats with patches representing a service man/woman from the Mid-South currently deployed overseas. A special Salute to Armed Forces Night-themed postgame fireworks extravaganza will conclude the special evening. Discounted tickets for military members and their families are available by calling Jason at (901) 722-0251.
Sunday, July 7 vs. Nashville Sounds at 6:05 p.m. (gates open at 5:00 p.m.)
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids 12 and under get to take the field after the game and run like the Redbirds, sponsored by TennDent and Shelby County Health Department.
- Shelby County/Miller Night: Celebrate the lovely county where the Redbirds reside AND former Memphis pitcher Shelby Miller. Discounts apply for Shelby County residents with a valid ID.
Monday, July 8 vs. Omaha Storm Chasers at 7:05 p.m. (gates open at 6:00 p.m.)
- EAT MOR CHIKIN Monday: Fans can receive $6 off the gameday ticket price at the box office when presenting a Chick-fil-A value meal receipt. Limit 4 tickets per transaction.
- Malibu Monday: On Mondays at AutoZone Park, fans can purchase a Field Box ticket and a Malibu can cocktail for only $19, or a Club Level ticket and a Malibu can cocktail for only $24.
Tuesday, July 9 vs. Omaha Storm Chasers at 7:02 p.m. (gates open at 6:00 p.m.)
- "Two"sday: Tuesdays are now "Two"-sdays at AutoZone Park featuring $2 hot dogs, sodas, and popcorn, 2-for-1 ticket specials at the Box Office, special in-game giveaways, and $2 off Budweiser draft products.
Wednesday, July 10 vs. Omaha Storm Chasers at 7:05 p.m. (gates open at 6:00 p.m.)
- Wet Your Whistle Wednesday: Every Wednesday for only $10, fans can receive a Field Box ticket, 16oz. Pabst Blue Ribbon, and a PBR koozie, presented by 96X.
- Bachelor Night presented by Gildan: Females are invited to the ballpark for ladies night and a chance to go out with one of our bachelors, who will all be representing a charity of their choice.
Ticket packages are currently on sale. Please call (901) 722-0299 or visit the Redbirds website at www.memphisredbirds.com to order or for more information.
About Memphis Redbirds Baseball Foundation: The Memphis Redbirds Baseball Foundation is the first and only not-for-profit charitable organization in the United States to own and operate a professional baseball franchise, the Triple-A Memphis Redbirds. AutoZone Park - the finest ballpark ever built in the United States below the Major League level - is the home of the Redbirds and has served as the cornerstone of development in downtown Memphis. Incorporating the Memphis Redbirds as not-for-profit entity allows the community to own the team and facility. For the first time in history, Mid-South residents, corporate leaders and baseball fans are able to give back to the community - and at the same time enjoy first class entertainment - by supporting Memphis Redbirds Baseball.
About Global Spectrum: Global Spectrum (global-spectrum.com) manages the Memphis Redbirds, as well as more than 100 other public assembly facilities around the world. Nearly 20-million people attended more than 11,000 events in Global Spectrum venues last year. Based in Philadelphia, PA, Global Spectrum is part of Comcast-Spectacor, one of the world's largest sports and entertainment companies. Comcast-Spectacor also owns the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League, Ovations Food Services, a food and beverage services provider, New Era Tickets, a full-service ticketing and marketing product for public assembly facilities, Paciolan, the leading provider of venue establishment ticketing, fundraising and marketing technology solutions, Front Row Marketing Services, a commercial rights sales company, and Flyers Skate Zone, a series of community ice skating rinks.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.