MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The Memphis Redbirds return home to the Bluff City on Saturday, April 20 to square off against the division-rival Iowa Cubs (Triple-A Cubs) in a four-game homestand at AutoZone Park.
Saturday, April 20 vs. Iowa Cubs at 6:05 p.m. (gates open at 5:00 p.m.)
- Signature Saturday: Select Redbird players will sign autographs for half an hour in the plaza from 5:05-5:30 p.m.
- Organ Donor Night & Fireworks: Join the Redbirds for an annual organ donation awareness night capped off with another great fireworks show, presented by National Foundation for Transplants.
Sunday, April 21 vs. Iowa Cubs at 1:35 p.m. (gates open at 12:30 p.m.)
- Bark in the Ballpark with Jake the Diamond Dog: Grab your pooch and head to the ballpark for a fun, dog-filled day. National entertainment act Jake the Diamond Dog will also perform on field!
- Dollar Dogs: Hot dogs are priced at $1 all afternoon long, presented by King Cotton and Bimbo Bakeries.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids 12 and under get to take the field after the game and run like the Redbirds, sponsored by TennDent and the Shelby County Health Department.
Monday, April 22 vs. Iowa Cubs at 7:05 p.m. (gates open at 6:00 p.m.)
- Recycle Bag Giveaway: The first 500 fans through the turnstiles will "go green" while receiving an eco-friendly Recycle Bag, presented by Waste Management.
- EAT MOR CHIKIN Monday: Fans can receive $6 off the gameday ticket price at the box office when presenting a Chick-fil-A value meal receipt. Must be redeemed at AutoZone Park Box Office. Limit 4 tickets per transaction.
- Malibu Monday: On Mondays at AutoZone Park, fans can purchase a Field Box ticket and a Malibu can cocktail for only $19, or a Club Level ticket and a Malibu can cocktail for only $24. (Note: Must be 21 or older to purchase. We I.D.)
Tuesday, April 23 vs. Iowa Cubs at 2:02 p.m. (gates open at 1:00 p.m.)
- "Two"sday: Tuesdays are now "Two"sdays at AutoZone Park featuring $2 hot dogs, sodas, and popcorn, 2-for-1 ticket specials at the Box Office, special in-game giveaways, and $2 off Budweiser draft products.
- Doubleheader with the University of Memphis: Tickets to the Redbirds' 2:02 p.m. series finale with the Cubs also grants fans entrance to the University of Memphis vs. Mississippi State game at 6:00 p.m.
About Memphis Redbirds Baseball Foundation: The Memphis Redbirds Baseball Foundation is the first and only not-for-profit charitable organization in the United States to own and operate a professional baseball franchise, the Triple-A Memphis Redbirds. AutoZone Park - the finest ballpark ever built in the United States below the Major League level - is the home of the Redbirds and has served as the cornerstone of development in downtown Memphis. Incorporating the Memphis Redbirds as not-for-profit entity allows the community to own the team and facility. For the first time in history, Mid-South residents, corporate leaders and baseball fans are able to give back to the community - and at the same time enjoy first class entertainment - by supporting Memphis Redbirds Baseball.
About Global Spectrum: Global Spectrum (global-spectrum.com) manages the Memphis Redbirds, as well as more than 100 other public assembly facilities around the world. Nearly 20-million people attended more than 11,000 events in Global Spectrum venues last year. Based in Philadelphia, PA, Global Spectrum is part of Comcast-Spectacor, one of the world's largest sports and entertainment companies. Comcast-Spectacor also owns the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League, Ovations Food Services, a food and beverage services provider, New Era Tickets, a full-service ticketing and marketing product for public assembly facilities, Paciolan, the leading provider of venue establishment ticketing, fundraising and marketing technology solutions, Front Row Marketing Services, a commercial rights sales company, and Flyers Skate Zone, a series of community ice skating rinks.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.