Salem Red Sox
Resident Reward Program
How does it work?
- Apartment management purchases undated General Admission tickets through the program.
- Residents and staff can walk up witha ticket to any home game and have it torn at the front gate.
- General Admission tickets can be upgraded to Reserved Seating for $2.
- Apartments are recognized on our website under the Resident Reward Program tab.
How to use/distribute tickets?
- Reward residents who pay rent early or on time.
- Have tickets available upon request.
- Prizes for drawings.
- Community outings.
- Staff outings.
- Incentive prospective leaseholders.
- Inlcude in welcome packet for new move-ins.
- And more
How to join the program?
- Call Charlie Umland, Director of Ticket Sales, at 540-302-0268
- Or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 GA tickets - $300 ($550 value)
- 100 GA tickets - $500 ($1100 value)