PNC Field is a great place to watch a Minor League Baseball game. Here is what you need to know as you head our way:
- Fans will have the opportunity to get autographs by the 1st and 3rd baselines prior to the game at player's discretion. We kindly ask that anyone asking for autographs does not block fans in those seated areas.
- Please be respectful of all players for both teams should they choose not to sign autographs.
BAG POLICY & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Clear bags will be permitted in 2022. In addition, fans may only bring medical bags, diaper bags or small wristlets into the ballpark this season.
- Umbrellas are permitted into PNC Field, but may not have a pointed end.
- Lawn chairs are not permitted into PNC Field.
- No firearms, knives or weapons of any kind are allowed within the ticket areas or parking lots of PNC Field.
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto PNC Field property, including all parking areas, without a permit or license from the SWB RailRiders.
CASHLESS POINTS OF SALE
- PNC Field will be a fully cashless facility in 2022. This includes all aspects of operation at the ballpark, including parking, ticketing, the SWB Station Team Store and the concession stands and bars. Venues around the country have gone cashless, including nearby ballparks and arenas in Pennsylvania, which has helped minimize health risks by limiting contact. A cashless ballpark also helps minimize wait times. PNC Field will accept credit and debit cards. Additional forms of cashless payment will be available as upgrades are made at each point of sale this season.
ENTRY & EXIT
- Tickets to RailRiders games this season are digital. This helps eliminate contact points for fans and employees, increasing safety as your enter PNC Field. Digital tickets must be shown to all ballpark personnel upon request. Anyone that does not have a valid ticket will be removed from PNC Field immediately. A ticket grants access to public areas of PNC Field - any attempts to enter private or team access areas of the park without permission from SWB RailRiders Management will result in immediate removal.
- Ballpark re-entry is permitted.
- Anyone using obscene language or engaging in conduct offensive to those around them will be asked by SWB RailRiders personnel to cease the conduct, if the problem persists, appropriate action will be taken.
- Anyone drinking alcohol under the legal age, using illegal drugs, or breaking any other laws will be subject to immediate removal from PNC Field and will be reported to proper authorities.
- Anyone guest perceived to be in an intoxicated or impaired state may be denied admission.
- Fans attending events at PNC Field do so at their own risk. Baseballs, both hit or thrown, bats and other items, do leave the field of play during events at PNC Field so fans should direct their attention to the field at all times during the vent.
- Guests entering the playing field or throwing (or attempting to throw) objects, with the exception of promotional events conducted by authorized event personnel in the stands or onto the field will be subject to immediate removal.
- Interfering while a ball is in play is subject to removal from PNC Field at the discretion of the SWB RailRiders Management.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, food, drink, glass, metal cans, coolers or air horns are allowed into PNC Field.
- In the event of an evacuation of PNC Field, all guests are to abide by the directions of authorized personnel.
- No roller blades, roller skates, wheeled shoes, skateboards, bicycles or scooters are allowed in PNC Field. Strollers brought into PNC Field must be folded and stored safely under seats or other designated areas so as not to interfere with other fans.
- PNC Field is a smoke-free facility. Designated smoking areas are available in three spots around PNC Field by exit points..
PARKING & TAILGATING
- No vehicles are allowed to remain in PNC Field parking lot grounds overnight. Those vehicles will be subject to towing at vehicle owner's expense.
- Tailgating is allowed only in designated areas of the PNC Field parking lot. Only one parking space per vehicle is allowed.
- No pets will be allowed entry into PNC Field, except service animals and during specific events that have been designated as pet-friendly by SWB RailRiders Management. On designated pet-friendly nights, pet owners must sign a waiver and are subject to seating restrictions.