Syracuse, NY-The Syracuse Chiefs, Triple-A affiliate of the Washington Nationals, are pleased to announce that the team has added a third partial season ticket plan to its options for fans this season. The Boxcar Bundle
will be on sale during the month of January only.
The Boxcar Bundle includes:
- Two vouchers redeemable for Field Box tickets for Opening Day, April 12
- Two tickets to an exclusive Open House at Alliance Bank Stadium scheduled for April 6
- Ten (10) coupons redeemable in any quantity for Level 100/200 Field Box or Reserved tickets
- Five (5) single-game parking passes
- Five (5) concession vouchers of $5.00 each
- Official 2013 Syracuse Chiefs yearbook
- 10% one-time discount at Whistlestop Souvenirs
- FREE GIFT: Syracuse Chiefs logo umbrella
Fans who purchase a Boxcar Bundle will be able to redeem the Opening Day ticket vouchers before tickets go on sale to the general public.
The open house will include a tour of the clubhouse areas, the radio and TV broadcast booths, and the video room. Plus, each guest on the tour will be able to take batting practice in the stadium's indoor batting cages. The Open House will also include a buffet lunch will be served in the Hank Sauer Room.
The Boxcar Bundle is priced at $175 dollars (a $305 value) and can be purchased online by calling the Chiefs' ticket office at 315-474-7833.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.