Frequently Asked Questions
How can I buy Syracuse Mets tickets?
- In-person at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office Windows during all hours we are open
- Over-the-phone at 315-474-7833 x1 (The Ticket Office phones are closed 2 hours before game time on home game days)
- Online anytime at syracusemets.com
Are there any discounts on tickets? Yes!
- $2 discount for seniors (62 & older), children (12 & under) & military with a valid military ID
- $4 discount for groups of 15 or more (see Group Ticket info below)
Why can't I get discounted tickets online? Discounted senior, youth or military tickets must be purchased in-person or over-the-phone
I don't want an actual seat, I just want to walk around - do you have GA tickets? Yes we do! GA tickets will allow you to sit on the grassy berms, hang out on the 315 Bullpen bar, enjoy the game from the Left Field Terrace, or sit upstairs in the 300-level!
Do you have accessible seating? Yes we do! All accessible seating is GA. There is seating available at the 200-level at the front of the main concourse. There is also 100-level accessible seating available on the lower concourse on the 1st & 3rd base side.
I bought tickets & the game was rained out, what do I do? Tickets for a rained-out game are good for any other regular season game for 1 year. Hang on to your ticket stub & bring it back to the Ticket Office to exchange for a ticket of equal value (based on availability) the next time you want to come to a game! If you purchased online or have an electronic ticket, our staff can look up your order for you.
Can I exchange my individual game ticket for another game? No, once tickets are purchased for a certain game they cannot be exchanged.
Can I get a refund on my tickets? No, all ticket sales are final