The Syracuse Mets are proud to introduce We Care Wednesday's to the 2023 baseball season! We Care Wednesdays will feature local 501c3 organizations at the Syracuse Mets game on Wednesday's to help bring awareness & raise money for selected organizations. Organizations selected for We Care Wednesday will be assigned a mutually agreed upon Wednesday game date by the Syracuse Mets & will receive:
- Concourse table to promote your message & connect with Syracuse Mets fans during the game ($250 value) & the option to hang your banner on the Home Plate Gate at NBT Bank Stadium
- A FEVO ticket link to sell tickets as a fundraiser for your organization ($4 of each ticket sold through the link is donated)
- An organization shout out & first pitch during the pre-game ceremony
- (1) inning on the radio with Syracuse Mets broadcaster to spread your message
- *Additional promotional opportunities or sponsorships may be available at your expense
We Care Wednesday applications will be accepted from January 9, 2023 through February 28, 2023. All applicants must be a 501c3 organization to be considered.
For more questions or more information, please contact Nick Costanzo at 315-474-7833 x125 or [email protected].