GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are in the thick of the Midwest League playoff race and are home for six games against the Clinton LumberKings and Kane County Cougars from August 12 through August 17. There will be a pair of bobblehead giveaways, three fireworks displays, an appearance by legendary Milwaukee Brewers slugger Rob Deer, and a live postgame jersey auction during the homestand.
Here are the details of all the events during these games:
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 12 at 7:05pm; Martin Maldonado Bobblehead Giveaway and Emergency Services Night presented by Baycom; Baker Tilly Business Person & Senior Citizens Special presented by WVBO and AM1280, WNAM; Throwback Night from Appvion; : The homestand begins with a Throwback Night as part of the 20th Anniversary season presented by Bergstrom Automotive. Tickets are thrown back to 1995 prices of $5 for box seats, $4 for reserved bleacher seats, and $3 for grass seats. Plus, look for a special item at the concession stands to be thrown back to its 1995 price, too. The Timber Rattlers players and coaches will be wearing jerseys based on the ones worn by the 1995 Rattlers. Milwaukee Brewers catcher Martin Maldonado was a Timber Rattler in 2009 and he is the next bobblehead in the 20th Anniversary Series. The first 1,000 fans to attend Tuesday's game will receive the Martin Maldonado bobblehead courtesy of Baycom. The Timber Rattlers will salute police, fire, and first responders as part of Baycom's Emergency Services Night. Show your business card when you purchase a ticket and for $13.50 you will receive a box seat ticket, a beverage, and your choice of brat or hot dog to take advantage of the Baker Tilly Business Person special. The offer is also available to senior citizens (55 & older) courtesy of WVBO and AM1280 WNAM.
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13 at 7:05pm; WIXX Bang for Your Buck Night; Thrivent Night with Postgame Fireworks; Stuff the Bus School Supplies Drive: Thrivent and the Timber Rattlers invite fans to bring in school supplies to donate to the Stuff the Bus Drive. School supplies (Backpacks, folders, notebooks, colored pencils, markers, filler paper, rulers, erasers, etc.) will be collected for this drive and distributed to children in need in Northeastern Wisconsin. Enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs, Pepsi products, and Miller beer for $1 as the Rattlers take on the LumberKings. Then, settle in for a special Wednesday night postgame fireworks display presented by Thrivent.
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 14 at 7:05pm; Brett Lawrie Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Ansay & Associates; Michael Ratterree Player Poster Giveaway presented by Dunkin Donuts; Arty's Old Fashioned Thirsty Thursday presented by 95.9 KISS FM: The weather didn't cooperate back in April so the Brett Lawrie bobblehead has been rescheduled to August 14. The first 500 fans to attend this game will receive a bobblehead of the former Timber Rattlers All-Star second baseman courtesy of Ansay & Associates. The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a poster featuring Timber Rattlers outfielder Michael Ratterree from Dunkin Donuts. This is poster number nine in a series of ten that are being given away this season. Thirsty Thursday presented by Arty's Old Fashioned and 95.9 KISS FM means 21-oz Pepsi products, 16-oz Miller products, or Arty's Old Fashioned drinks for just $2.
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 15 at 7:05pm; Fang's Birthday; North Shore Bank Family Night w/ Y100; Potawatomi Baseball Bingo; Fireworks; Postgame Kids Run the Bases presented by Molina Healthcare: Help mascot Fang T. Rattler celebrate his birthday! Dozens of area mascots will be on hand for a pregame kickball game. Participate in "Cans for Cake" by bringing a non-perishable food item to donate to St. Joe's Food Program and you will receive a slice of birthday cake. As part of North Shore Bank Family Night, all children 12 and under receive a free hot dog and soda. There will be a postgame fireworks display. Then, kids 14 and under may participate in Kids Run the Bases thanks to Molina Healthcare after the fireworks. Plus, Potawatomi Bingo Casino presents Baseball Bingo, a chance to win prizes by playing a baseball-themed bingo game.
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 16 at 6:35pm; Elsa & Anna appearance with a sing-along; FOX 11 fireworks; Wei-Chung Wang Rehabilitation Start, Potawatomi Baseball Bingo: It may be the middle of summer, but just…well, Let it go! Elsa and Anna will be on hand to meet fans and there will be a special sing-along during the game. Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Wei-Chung Wang is scheduled to start for the Timber Rattlers against the Cougars. Play Potawatomi Bingo Casino Baseball Bingo during the game and stick around for a cool postgame fireworks display presented by FOX 11!
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 17 at 1:05pm; Rob Deer and Bernie Brewer Appearance for Brewers Sunday presented by 107.5, The Fan; Potawatomi Baseball Bingo; Live Postgame Jersey Auction: Former Milwaukee Brewers slugger Rob Deer will be at this game to throw out a first pitch and meet fans for pictures and autographs. Bernie Brewer, the mascot of the Milwaukee Brewers, will be on hand to meet and greet fans as part of Brewers Sunday, too. Fans can get on the field before the game to play catch courtesy of Rasmussen College. Timber Rattlers players and coaches will be wearing gold Rattlers jerseys based on the design of the Milwaukee Brewers for the final time this season. There will be a live postgame auction for all of the jerseys with the proceeds going to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. All Timber Rattlers players will be available for a postgame autograph session.
Tickets for these games are available in advance one of three ways: On-line at www.timberrattlers.com, over the phone at 800-WI-TIMBER, or in person at the Neuroscience Group Field Box Office. The box office is located at Fox Cities Stadium and is open on non-game days from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday and from 10am to 3pm on Saturdays.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.