GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Invincible Iron Man, a Mother's Day celebration, and a pair of Bang for Your Buck Nights are part of a ten-game, nine-day homestand for the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers when they return to Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium to face the Clinton LumberKings, the Burlington Bees, and the Quad Cities River Bandits from May 8 through May 16.
Also, the Timber Rattlers are holding a vote for their 2013 Fans' Choice Bobblehead now through May 12. If you don't want to vote on the Facebook page, you may vote for Clint Coulter, Mitch Haniger, Jorge Lopez, Victor Roache, or Tyrone Taylor in person at the home games of May 8 through May 12.
There are plenty of other happenings going on during the extended homestand. Details of all the events follow:
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 8 at 5:05pm; WIXX Bang for Your Buck Night: Enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs, Pepsi products, and Miller beer for $1 on the first night of the homestand. Remember that this is now a doubleheader as the Timber Rattlers and Clinton LumberKings make up a rainout from Wisconsin's visit to Clinton earlier this season. If you already have a ticket for this date, it is good for both games of the twinbill.
- THURSDAY, MAY 9 at 6:35pm; Arty's Old Fashioned Thirsty Thursday presented by 95.9 KISS FM; Dunkin Donuts Player Poster Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a poster of Timber Rattlers outfielder Victor Roache, a 2012 first round draft pick of the Milwaukee Brewers, courtesy of Dunkin Donuts. All fans can enjoy 16oz soda, beer, or Arty's Old Fashioned drinks for just $2 as part of Thirsty Thursday presented by Arty's Old Fashioned and 95.9 KISS FM.
- FRIDAY, MAY 10 at 6:35pm; Iron Man appearance; North Shore Bank Family Night w/ Y100; Postgame Kids Run the Bases presented by Molina Healthcare: He is Iron Man! Marvel's armored avenger returns to the Fox Cities for a special appearance to meet and greet fans on a North Shore Bank Family night. Children 12 and under receive a free hot dog and soda. Plus, kids 14 and under may participate in Kids Run the Bases thanks to Molina Healthcare after the game.
- SATURDAY, MAY 11 at 6:35pm; Fly Away Saturday from Funjet Vacations and Fox World Travel; Autopilot Performances: One lucky fan will win airfare for two from Funjet Vacations and Fox World Travel at this game as part of Fly Away Saturday. Local band Autopilot will perform before the game and after the game, too.
- SUNDAY, MAY 12 at 1:05pm; Brewers Sunday presented by 107.5, The Fan; Mother's Day Brunch at the Ballpark; Fox River Mall Knit Scarf Giveaway; and Pink Jerseys: It's Mother's Day. The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers invite you to come celebrate with Brunch at the Ballpark. Enjoy brunch on the new club level or in the picnic pavilion starting at 11:00am. Click the link for full details, but call the box office in advance as seating is limited. All brunch guests will have a chance to win premium raffle prizes. The first 1,000 fans into the stadium on Mother's Day will receive a Timber Rattlers' knit scarf courtesy of Fox River Mall. Additionally, the Timber Rattlers will wear special pink jerseys for this game. Jerseys will be available in a silent auction that will be held through the seventh inning with proceeds going to the Susan G. Komen Fund of Central Wisconsin. Fans may play catch on-field before the game and get autographs from the players in a post-game autograph session. Time Warner Cable customers can receive up to four half-priced reserved bleacher tickets when showing their TWC bill at time of ticket purchase.
- MONDAY, MAY 13 at 6:35pm; Qdoba Q*Monday with 106.7 The Kruz: Purchase a lunch entrée at either Qdoba location in Appleton (3813 E. Calumet Street or 4343 W. Wisconsin Avenue) and receive a ticket to any Monday home game during the 2013 regular season.
- TUESDAY, MAY 14 at 6:35pm; Baker Tilly Business Person & Senior Citizens Special presented by WVBO and AM1280, WNAM: Show your business card when you purchase a ticket and for $11.50 you will receive a box seat ticket, a beverage and your choice of brat or hot dog. The offer is also available to senior citizens (55 & older) courtesy of Baker Tilly, WVBO, and AM1280 WNAM.
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 15 at 6:35pm; WIXX Bang for Your Buck Night; Halloween in May presented by Super Ropes: Looking for a frightfully good time? Come on out to Halloween in May at the ballpark. Break out your best costume for a fun night of chills, thrills, and trick or treats. Plus, enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs, Pepsi products, and Miller beer for $1 for the second time during this homestand.
- THURSDAY, MAY 16 at 12:05pm; Arty's Old Fashioned Thirsty Thursday presented by 95.9 KISS FM; Dunkin Donuts Player Poster Giveaway: Get to the ballpark to receive a poster of Timber Rattlers pitcher Damien Magnifico courtesy of Dunkin Donuts. All fans can enjoy 16oz soda, beer, or Arty's Old Fashioned drinks for just $2 as part of Thirsty Thursday presented by Arty's Old Fashioned and 95.9 KISS FM. And since this is a Thursday afternoon game, enjoy a BONUS Business Person & Senior Citizens Special! Show your business card when you purchase a ticket and for $11.50 you will receive a box seat ticket, a beverage and your choice of brat or hot dog. The offer is also available to senior citizens (55 & older) courtesy of Baker Tilly, WVBO, and AM1280 WNAM.
Fans are urged to purchase their tickets for these games in advance one of three ways: On-line at www.timberrattlers.com, over the phone at 800-WI-TIMBER, or in person at the Time Warner Cable Field Box Office. The box office is located at Fox Cities Stadium and is open on non-game days from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday and from 10am to 3pm on Saturdays.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.