The Akron RubberDucks will gladly fill as many donation requests as possible. Please note that all baseball equipment is property of the Cleveland Indians and cannot be given as donated items.
We ask that requests be submitted at this link: akronrubberducks.requestitem.com
The date of your event MUST be included for your request to be considered.
For more information regarding donations, please contact Sonia Gainford, Community Relations Coordinator, at (330) 375-1724 or e-mail [email protected].
MASCOT APPEARANCE REQUESTS
Please give details of your request 30 days in advance via email to Sonia Gainford, Community Relations Coordinator at [email protected]. Please make sure there is a room or private area that the mascots can change in.
Raise money for your organization while enjoying a night at the ballpark!
Here's how it works…
Your organization receives $7 for each ticket sold! Purchase tickets for $4 each and then turnaround and sell them for $11 each (face value). You can also choose to give the tickets away to your supporters. Raise awareness for your cause while engaging the local community and raising funds for your organization!
On the night of your game, receive:
· First Pitch - Honor an individual involved with your organization during our First Pitch Ceremony. Invite them onto the field to throw out a first pitch prior to the start of the game!
· Diamond Ball - Volunteers from your organization will have the opportunity to assist in selling numbered tennis balls to fans throughout the game. At the conclusion of the game, fans throw the balls into targets on the field to win prizes. 25% of the proceeds collected benefit your cause!
· Concourse Table - Set up a table on our concourse to promote your cause to the thousands of fans in attendance. Collect donations, as well as distribute brochures, information, or promotional items. Your organization also can conduct a prize drawing in order to raise additional funds and collect information from interested fans.
· PA Announcements & Video Board Exposure - Your organization will receive pre-game/in-game :15-second live PA announcements with accompanying video board exposure during your game.
· Charity Begins at Home Website Page - Be listed as an official charity for the Akron RubberDucks! Provide us with your logo and an informational link and we will help promote your cause.
· Group Welcome - See your group's name on one of the largest video boards in Double-A baseball!
ADDITIONALLY: Receive inclusion in all media buys (print, radio and/or TV) and RubberDucks' media for your game - pocket schedules, game program, radio, website, e-newsletter blasts & social media (subject to printing deadlines).
Make this YOUR night! Charity Begins at Home becomes a gathering of family, friends, members and supporters, together for one cause...MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Dates are limited. For more information, contact Sonia Gainford, Coordinator, Community Relations, at (330) 375-1724 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
2019 CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME PARTNERS
April 8 - Two Men and a Truck
April 22 - DS Design and Photograph
May 5 - Oak Clinic for MS Awareness
May 13 - Phi Delta Theta
June 16 - Julie Billiart Schools
June 23 - Greek Orthodox Church
June 23 - Greek Orthodox Church
July 1 - Christian Children's Home of Akron
July 14 - Alzheimer's Association of Greater East Ohio
July 18 - Life Is Good No Matter What
July 21 - Optimist Club of Akron
Aug. 19 - Vorys
Aug. 25 - Pelotonia
Sept. 1 - Heart Association
The Akron RubberDucks Corporate Care Program is designed to assist children in need while also cultivating relationships with local businesses and organizations. These businesses and organizations understand and realize the motivation of assisting and supporting the youth of Northeast Ohio and primarily the Akron-Canton area.
We are reaching out to local businesses in the Akron/Canton area to support this program by underwriting the cost of tickets to be donated to Akron-area children and their families who otherwise cannot afford to attend a RubberDucks baseball game.
Program: Each Corporate Care Program sponsor will be recognized during every home game through public address announcements and will be listed in the game day program.
There are three levels of donations for the Corporate Care Program:
$250.00 for 100 tickets
$500.00 for 250 tickets
$1,000.00+ for 500+ tickets
The Akron RubberDucks will handle the selection of ticket recipients internally. However, we are open and willing to donate tickets based on corporate sponsor suggestions and/or preferred charities. This program allows us to partner with the Akron community in our efforts to give back and support our children by investing in their future.
For more information, please call Anthony Chadwick, Manager, Corporate Partnerships, at (330) 375-1713 or e-mail [email protected].
2019 CORPORATE CARE PARTNERS
Development Finance Authority of Summit County
Stark County Educational Service Center
Diamond Ball is a great way for non-profit groups to raise money on game day!
Each group receives approximately 2,000 numbered tennis balls to sell for $1 each or 6 for $5 from a concourse table. They also can walk around the ballpark to sell them in the stands or on the National Interstate Insurance Suite Level. Each non-profit group receives 25% of their earnings for the night! They also receive in-park recognition via live PA announcements throughout the game and can display literature at their table to help promote their cause.
Fans who purchase from Diamond Ball groups then have the opportunity to toss their numbered tennis ball(s) into hula hoops on the field postgame for a chance to win a great prize from the RubberDucks or one of the team's corporate partners, $100 cash, and more!
For more information, contact community relations coordinator Sonia Gainford at [email protected].
Diamond Ball fills up fast, so get your group on the contact list for 2020! Email Sonia with your group's name and primary contact.
The Akron RubberDucks Helping Hands Program consists of various volunteer work done by the team's front office staff. The staff takes and active roll throughout the season and offseason.
If you would like to bring the Helping Hands Program to your organization, please contact community relations coordinator Sonia Gainford at [email protected].
Recent Helping Hands Program Outings
- Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Ben Curtis Foundation
- Habitat For Humanity - Summit County
- Haven of Rest
- One of a Kind Pets
- Ronald McDonald House
- Salvation Army
- Safety Town
- United Way of Summit County