Planning your next event? Our unique climate-controlled event space is the perfect spot for your celebration or business gathering. The Duck Club features a flexible chef-driven catering menu, state-of-the-art AV and unprecedented views of Canal Park. When it comes to Affordable. Family. Fun. Think Akron RubberDucks baseball. When it comes to Akron's premier event facility, think the Duck Club, providing space to host everything from small intimate gatherings, to corporate events, receptions, and so much more. Your seating for the game is located in the club area and includes both indoor and outdoor patio choices.
Your guests will enjoy a 2-hour premium buffet. Our game day food service begins one hour before the game and includes:
- Tortilla Chips with fresh pico de gallo
- Vegetable Crudité with roasted red pepper hummus
- Kettle Chips with homemade ranch dip
- Fresh Popcorn & Pretzels
- House Salad (iceberg lettuce, tomato, mozzarella, croutons, cucumber)
- Spinach Salad (spinach, bacon, tomato, onion, croutons, crumbled blue cheese)
- Caesar Salad (romaine lettuce, shaved parmesan, croutons, caesar dressing)
all salads come with ranch & golden italian dressings
- Parmesan Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- Steamed Veggie Medley with italian herbs
- Green Bean Casserole with crispy onions
- Creamy Macaroni & Cheese with herb panko
- Rigatoni Marinara with fresh basil
- Crispy Chicken Piccata
- Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken
- Peppercorn Crusted Beef Roast
- BBQ Beef Brisket
- Assorted Gourmet Cookies
- Rich Chocolate Brownies
Only $38 Per Person
Non-alcoholic beverages included in the price. Cash bar available at all games for purchase of beer, wine & liquor unless otherwise requested.
Minimum group size is 60 people and club area can accommodate up to 150 guests. Entry beginning one hour before game time at the Game Grill & Bar entrance.
A 50% non-refundable deposit required to hold space. Final payment and menu selection due two weeks in advance of game. Food will be served regardless of inclement weather.