Whether you're planning an event for your annual company function, your religious organization's youth group, or your child's little league victory celebration, Canal Park provides the perfect setting while the RubberDucks provide a reasonable price.
Canal Park even has new sections open to groups! Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita Tiki Terrace Serra Auto Park Fowl Territory The Duck Club by Firestone Group Tickets (minimum of 24 tickets) Pricing:
$7 per person (non-fireworks night)/$8 per person (fireworks night) Group Outing Benefits
Additional Group Experiences Include: Perfect Game Coupons - The perfect complement or alternative to the all-you-can-eat picnic buffet! Pricing:
- Discount on tickets
- Block group seating on 24 or more tickets
- Group name on video board during the in-game Groups Welcome
- Access to specially-priced team and group co-branded merchandise items
- Access to a customizable white label online group portal for hassle-free ticket distribution for your outing
- Personalized service
$5 per person Includes:
A regular all-beef hot dog, one (1) bag of Shearer's chips, and a 12oz fountain beverage Grand Slam Coupon - an option to enhance your ballpark experience Pricing:
$10 per person Includes:
Either (one) hamburger or (one) grilled chicken sandwich, french fries and a 24oz. fountain beverage Duck Bills - The "official" currency of Canal Park (accepted throughout the ballpark) Pricing:
Available in $1 denominations Discounted Group Hats - An all gray, Velcro adjustable Melonwear ballcap featuring the duck head logo. Pricing:
$8 per hat
Reserving a group outing is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Select the group area that interests you the most:
Team Outings (Dream Team and Stars of Tomorrow Programs)
Field of Dreams Experience
2. Choose a few dates that would work best for your group:
3. Call or e-mail one of our friendly group representatives at (330) 253-5151 or click here to e-mail.
You'll have a RubberDucks representative that will serve as your personal event planner to make sure the process is hassle free. Your main responsibility is to come to the game and have a good time!
Akron RubberDucks Group Policies
1. Access to a customizable white label online group portal for hassle-free ticket distribution for your outing.
2. Ticket orders must be settled two (2) weeks prior to all games.
3. No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
4. Deposits are non-refundable.
5. Under no circumstances may tickets be returned.
6. Discounts do not apply to groups of less than 24 tickets.
7. All unpaid tickets will be released 24 hours in advance of game.