Listen to Sports Radio 610 KNML and 95.9 FM
Sports Radio 610 KNML and 95.9 FM is the flagship radio station for the Albuquerque Isotopes. Up to date weather information will continue to be broadcast on this station as new reports become available.
Check the Isotopes' website and social media
If the game is postponed due to inclement weather, the Isotopes' website ABQIsotopes.com and social media outlets will note the postponement and any relevant make-up game information.
Call the Isotopes at (505) 924-2255 and press 1
If the game is postponed due to inclement weather, just call the Isotopes' main telephone number and press 1 for Upcoming Games and Promotions. This will have a recording that will announce that the game has been postponed and any other relevant information.
What if the weather doesn't look good, but I haven't heard if the game is postponed?
Team officials will try to get the game in if at all possible. Unless the weather prior to game time is particularly severe or the forecast reveals that the game is not able to be played, team officials will plan to play the game as scheduled. The Isotopes thank you for your patience in this matter and encourage fans to check the status of the game by the three methods mentioned above. If none of the above announcements indicate a change in the scheduled game, you may assume that every attempt will be made to play the game as scheduled.
If a game is postponed due to weather, what do I do with my tickets?
HOLD ON TO YOUR TICKETS! If an official game is not played, tickets will fall under the Isotopes rain check policy (information is located on the back of your ticket). In this case, tickets may be exchanged for a ticket of equal or lesser value, based on seating availability, for any future 2024 regular season home game, excluding May 5. Exchanges are accepted exclusively at the Isotopes Park Box Office. Rain Check tickets are not required to be exchanged during the night of the postponement. Simply bring your ticket back to the Isotopes Park Box Office anytime throughout the season to exchange your tickets for a future date. Please keep in mind that all seating is based off availability at the time of exchange at the Isotopes Park Box Office.
What if a game is postponed due to weather but there is a giveaway scheduled?
If a giveaway was scheduled for the game that was postponed but gates were OPENED, then the giveaway will be handed out to the first fans in attendance (one per person, NOT per ticket).
If a giveaway was scheduled for the game that was postponed but gates were NOT OPENED, then the Isotopes will do their best to reschedule the giveaway for a future date. Once a date has been decided for a rescheduled game, the Isotopes Front Office Staff will publicize information about the rescheduled giveaway game. Continue to check social media and the website for additional information.
If the postponed game is rescheduled in conjunction with another game (doubleheader) that is already scheduled with a giveaway, then the giveaway item will be passed out to the first fans upon gates opening for the first game.
What if a game is suspended due to weather after the game has already started?
If a game is suspended after the first pitch has already been thrown, and a doubleheader is scheduled at a later date, the first game will be played as a regular nine-inning game and the second game will be a seven inning contest. If the first pitch has not been thrown, then the doubleheader make-up games will both be seven-inning contests.
SHOULD THE FANS KEEP THEIR ORIGINAL TICKETS?
- Absolutely – this is a requirement
- If they have digital tickets, the Isotopes Park Box Office staff can look up those accounts accordingly. They will need to provide your Ticketmaster account number or seat location to assist in this process.
DO THE TICKETS NEED TO BE EXCHANGED RIGHT AWAY AFTER THE GAME IS POSTPONED?
- No - tickets can be exchanged whenever it’s convenient for the fan.
- The Box Office will stay open after the game is called to accommodate fans who want to exchange their tickets at that time.
- Otherwise, fans can return any time during normal Box Office hours to make their exchanges.
- Fans can also come to the Box Office the night of the game they want to attend and make the exchange at that time keeping in mind that seating is based on availability.
- Remember, all exchanges are based on availability of seating at the time of exchange for the new game.
HOW/WHERE TO MAKE EXCHANGES?
- Exchanges must be made exclusively at the Isotopes Park Box Office.
WHAT SEATS WILL THE FAN GET FOR THE NEW GAME?
- The tickets from the postponed game will be exchanged for new seats of equal or lesser value.
- If it’s possible for the fan to get the same seats for the new game, the Box Office will do their best to accommodate the request.
- Remember that all exchanges are based on availability and no upgrades are allowed on rain checks.
IF THE TICKETS ARE EXCHANGED FOR THE DATE ON WHICH THE MAKE-UP GAME HAS BEEN SCHEDULED AS PART OF A DOUBLEHEADER, ARE THE TICKETS GOOD FOR BOTH GAMES OR ONLY ONE OF THE GAMES?
- Tickets are good for both games on the date printed on the tickets.
WHAT ABOUT FANS WHO ARE ALREADY TICKETED FOR THE RESCHEDULED GAME?
- Tickets with the date of the doubleheader are valid for both games, and the fan will sit in that same seat for both games.
HOW ARE PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS HANDLED?
- If a promotional giveaway was originally scheduled on a date that has now been made part of a doubleheader, the giveaway will be handed out when the gates open for the first game.
CAN FANS GET REFUNDS INSTEAD OF RAIN CHECKS?
- As stated on the tickets, refunds are not issued.
- All fans should be directed to the Box Office for any additional questions.