The Albuquerque Isotopes are committed to the community. The Isotopes actively work with several non-profit organizations every season and assist through the donation of tickets, select memorabilia, and Orbit appearances. Due to the vast number of requests that are received each year, the Isotopes can only assist local, in-state charitable foundations to help raise money for their cause and are unable to donate for incentive purposes, employee recognition, or personal reunions.
For consideration for a donation, please follow the criteria below:
STEP 1: The request must be written on your organization's letterhead and include the date of the event, a description of the event, and a description of what the donation will be used for and emailed to [email protected].
STEP 2: In addition, please fill out a donation form by clicking HERE. Please fill it out electronically, save it to your computer and email to [email protected].
- Requests must be received a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the event.
- A submission of a request is a request only and does not guarantee a donation.
- Requests are limited to one per calendar year, per organization due to the volume of requests.
- No monetary sponsorships will be given.
- All requests must be picked up at Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park and will not be mailed out.
- No out-of-state donations.
If you would like a pocket schedule please mail a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. The Isotopes do not have any "Fan Packs."
1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106