Due to COVID-19 restrictions Donation Requests have been postponed. We will provide more information when available.
The Albuquerque Isotopes are committed to the community. The Isotopes actively work with several non-profit organizations every season and assist through the donation of tickets, select memorabilia, and Orbit appearances. Due to the vast number of requests that are received each year, the Isotopes can only assist local, in-state charitable foundations to help raise money for their cause and are unable to donate for incentive purposes, employee recognition, or personal reunions.
If your organization would like to request a donation, please follow the criteria below:
- Requests must be received a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the event.
- The request must be written on your organization's letterhead and include the date of the event, a description of the event, and a description of what the donation will be used for.
- A submission of a request is a request only and does not guarantee a donation.
- Requests are limited to one per calendar year, per organization due to the volume of requests.
- No monetary sponsorships will be given.
- All requests must be picked up at Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park and will not be mailed out.
- No out-of-state donations
If you are interested in receiving a pocket schedule please mail a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. The Isotopes do not have any "Fan Packs."
For submissions or more information please contact:
[email protected] or mail to:
Attn: Michelle Montoya
1601 Avendia Cesar Chavez SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106