SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday, August 24
Gates Open at 6:00 PM, Movie Starts at 8:00 PM
THIS EXCLUSIVE TICKET OFFER WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE BETWEEN JULY 2 - JULY 31. YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THE BOXTOPPER FROM DONATOS WITH TEXT KEYWORD AND CODE DURING THAT TIME PERIOD.
Order a medium or large pizza (carry-out or delivery) from a Dayton-area Donatos location between July 22 - August 18, 2019 to get a ticket request form and information on how to claim your 5 free tickets. This exclusive invite is compliments of Donatos Pizza.
The Ultimate Movie Theatre
Mark your calendar for Donatos Family Movie Night at Fifth Third Field. Saturday, August 24, Fifth Third Field will be turned into the ultimate movie theatre. Bring a blanket, sit on outfield grass and come watch "The Secret Life of Pets" (PG) on the Dragons 2,000 sq. ft HD video board.
Be Sure To Come Early!
The movie starts at 8:00pm, and the gates open at 6:00pm. Come early to play with Heater and Gem, enjoy kids activities and games, and hang out with the Dragons Green Team. All of your favorite ballpark foods and Donatos pizza will be available for purchase as well!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How long are tickets available?
- More ticket info available this summer
- What seating options do you have?
- Fans can bring a blanket to lay on in the outfield or sit in stadium seating on the lower level
- Lawn chairs and blow up furniture is prohibited to protect the playing field
- What food and drinks are available? Can I bring my own?
- Food/drinks cannot be brought in from the outside
- You can bring an empty water bottle and fill up at one of our water fountains
- We will have food for sale at the concessions like a normal Dragons game
- Strollers/wagons are allowed at the event, but will not be allowed on the field itself. You can store your stroller or wagon on the warning track of the field during the movie.
- What costs are there?
- Concessions are open at regular game costs
- Inflatables are open at regular game costs
- Raffle ticket costs: 1 for $1, 10 for $5 and 30 for $10 (cash only)