Thank you, Dayton, for another great year of the Dragons 5K!
Check back later for information on the 2020 event.
In 2019, the Dragons once again hosted one of the Miami Valley's biggest races with over 2,200 runners and walkers participating. "The Race That Pays You" is back and better than ever this year at Day Air Ballpark. With $100 worth of swag included when signing up, don't miss out on this awesome event!
Race Day Info
8:00 a.m. - All participants will line up at the start line at the intersection of Patterson and Monument. Please line up based on your expected finish time and pace signs. All 5K participants will be electronically timed.
The 3.1 mile course starts at Day Air Ballpark, winds through Deeds Point MetroPark and finishes on North Patterson Blvd across from the stadium plaza.
Race Bag Swag
All participants receive FOUR (4) lawn tickets to a future Dragons game, custom Dragons 5K t-shirt, Dragons hat, NEW finisher's medal and entry to the post-race party inside the stadium.
• The top three 5K males and females will be awarded a custom Dragons 5K wooden engraved bat.
• The top three male and female runners in each of the following age groups (under 10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56-60, 61-65, 66-70, 71-75, 76-80, 80 + up) will be awarded a Dragons Den gift certificate.
• The top three Group Teams and High School Running Teams will be awarded awesome group prizes. The grand prize is a luxury suite at a future Dragons game!
Adults: $25 (before July 12 at midnight; $30 week of race)
Youth: $15 (must be 17 or under on July 18, 2020)
Friday, July 17: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PMLocation: Day Air Ballpark Plaza (220 North Patterson Blvd. Dayton, OH 45402)
Saturday, July 18 (Race Morning): 7:00 AM - 7:45 AM
Interested in volunteering for the Dragons 5K?
• Over 30 volunteers needed on race day for a variety of tasks
• All volunteers receive a Dragons t-shirt and hat
• Each volunteer will receive two (2) lawn tickets to a future Dragons game
• Event information will be e-mailed to volunteers a week prior to the event
• Any questions about volunteering? Please contact Gabby Morrow at [email protected]