Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 8 AM
Fifth Third Field | 220 North Patterson Blvd. Dayton, OH 45402
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2019 Dragons 5K presented by Orthopedic Associates on Saturday, July 20! This year, we had over 2,200 participants plus hundreds of supporters that cheered on their friends and family during the race. Keep checking Dragons social media for the 2020 Dragons 5K date announcement.
Race Day Info
8:00 a.m. - All participants will line up at the start line at the intersection of Patterson and Monument. Please line up based on your expected finish time and pace signs. All 5K participants will be electronically timed.
The 3.1 mile course starts at Fifth Third Field, winds through Deeds Point MetroPark and finishes on North Patterson Blvd across from the Fifth Third Field plaza.
Race Bag Swag
All participants receive FOUR (4) lawn tickets to a future Dragons game, custom Dragons 5K t-shirt, Dragons hat, NEW finisher's medal and entry to the post-race party inside Fifth Third Field.
• The top three 5K males and females will be awarded a custom Dragons 5K wooden engraved bat.
• The top three male and female runners in each of the following age groups (under 10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56-60, 61-65, 66-70, 71-75, 76-80, 80 + up) will be awarded a Dragons Den gift certificate.
• The top three Group Teams and High School Running Teams will be awarded awesome group prizes! The grand prize is a luxury suite at a future Dragons game!
Adults: $25 (before July 14 at midnight; $30 week of race)
Youth: $15 (must be 17 or under on July 20, 2019)
Friday, July 19: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday, July 20 (Race Morning): 7:00 AM - 7:45 AM
Location: Fifth Third Field Plaza
Interested in volunteering for the Dragons 5K?
• Over 30 volunteers needed on race day for a variety of tasks
• All volunteers receive a Dragons t-shirt and hat
• Each volunteer will receive two (2) lawn tickets to a future Dragons game
• Event information will be e-mailed to volunteers a week prior to the event
• Any questions about volunteering? Please contact Tyler Hess at email@example.com