Heightened security policies established by the Durham Bulls will remain in effect throughout the 2018 season. We would like to remind fans that these enhanced security measures are for the fans' safety. We understand that this is an added inconvenience, however due to the nature of current world events, we feel these measures are necessary.
- Outside food or drink, with the exception of a sealed, clear bottle of water not exceeding one quart.
- Bags/purses in excess of 16" x 16" x 8"
- Backpacks in excess of 16" x 16" x 8"
- Alcoholic beverages
- Items that could be projectiles
- Coolers of any kind
- Anything that can obstruct a fans view
- Wrapped presents and/or gifts of any kind*
*Please note that if you have a planned party of any kind that includes gifts, we advise either wrapping the gift item at the DBAP after the item has been inspected or place the unboxed gift item in a gift bag. Our security staff will ask guests to open any wrapped items.
If any of the above items are discovered at our gates, our security staff members will ask that you return these items to your vehicle or be thrown away. Prohibited items will not be stored at the gates or guest services.
Rules and Regulations
Stadium operations officials at the DBAP will follow these procedures in addition to the rules and regulations currently existing at the facility.
The Bulls would like all fans to review current DBAP rules and regulations which include the following:
• Stay Alert: Baseballs hit into the stands can be dangerous. Fans may keep any baseballs hit into the stands.
• Fan Interference: Minor League Baseball rules require that fans not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with balls still in play. Violation may result in ejection from Durham Bulls Athletic Park and prosecution.
• Smoking: There is no smoking in the DBAP. Fans wishing to smoke may exit the main gates, get their hand stamped, and smoke across the street from the ballpark. Fans should present their stamp to the ticket taker when wanting to re-enter the DBAP.
• Fan Behavior is important to the comfort of our other guests. Profanity, abusive language, inappropriate dress or conduct deemed disorderly, unruly or disruptive by Durham Bulls management is grounds for ejection. Solicitation of contributions and distribution of literature on stadium property are prohibited.
• Banners and signs are permitted and may be displayed in the stadium as long as they do not interfere with the playing field or other stadium signage, or inhibit other guests' views, and are in good taste as determined by Durham Bulls management. Durham Bulls management reserves the right to remove any sign displayed on the property.
• Bats and umbrellas are allowed inside the stadium. If these items interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the game, you will be asked to store them under your seat.
• Beach balls and Frisbees and other objects are not to be throw in the stadium and will be confiscated.
• Noise makers, air horns, laser pointers and any other irritating or distracting items are prohibited and will be confiscated.
• Electronic equipment: Radios and televisions are allowed in the stadium as long as they do not interfere with other fans' enjoyment of the game. Cameras (still and video) are permitted in the stadium provided they are for personal use only and do not result in obstruction of other fans' view. Tripods are prohibited. The taping of game footage and the transmission of any description or reproduction of game activity are prohibited.