Join us at the DBAP on Friday, September 25 for Movies on the Monster presented by Blue Cross NC for a showing of 42 on the Blue Monster videoboard! To promote a safe atmosphere, exclusive "pods" will be spaced out across the outfield at a safe distance apart from each other, with each pod holding up to 10 people in a group. Smaller pods for groups of four and six people are also available.
In accordance with state guidelines, all guests will be required to wear masks at all times throughout the course of the event, unless eating or drinking.
Gates will open at 6:30pm, with the movie starting at 7:30pm.
A limited concessions menu will be available. In an effort to minimize movement outside of the pods, guests are encourage to pre-order food before the event. The Ballpark Corner Store will also be open prior to the movie. Click here to view additional safety rules and regulations for Movies on the Monster.
Click below to get your tickets now and to pre-order concessions.
Parking and Entry
- Parking is available around the DBAP in the American Tobacco Parking Decks and on surrounding streets.
- Two entrances will be utilized; one in right field via Jackie Robinson Drive, and one in left field via Blackwell Street. A Bulls representative will be in touch prior to your arrival with your assigned pod location, so you will know which entrance is most convenient for your group.
- In addition, each group will be given an entrance time they should aim for in order to aid social distancing.
- Groups will not be allowed to enter until their entire group is present.
- Groups will be accompanied to their pod by a DBBC employee.
- All guests in attendance will be required to be wear face coverings throughout their stay at the DBAP, unless eating or drinking.
- All DBBC employees will be wearing face masks at all times.
- There will be no re-entry allowed during this event.
- All forms of tobacco and e-cigs are not permitted on ATC premises, including DBAP.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the ballpark.
- No chairs are allowed. Blankets are encouraged.
Concessions and Alcohol Sales
- A limited concessions menu will be available on-site, however ticket holders are encouraged to pre-order their concessions to minimize movement outside of pods.
- Only card transactions will be accepted. NO CASH SALES.
- Alcohol will be available via the Fan Food App, with ID being checked by the staff member delivering the order. Guests will be asked to place ID at the back right corner of the pod while the staff member checks with a flashlight, while maintaining appropriate distancing to guests.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed
- Seating will be within pre-designated ‘pods’. We ask all guests to remain in their pod at all times, except to visit the bathrooms or concessions, or in an emergency.
- In the event of an emergency, guests are instructed to find the nearest DBBC employee for assistance. These will be identified in a pre-movie briefing via the stadium PA system.
- Three men’s and three women’s restrooms will be available for use on the main concourse of the DBAP.
- Guest will be instructed to leave one ‘pod’ at a time from either side of the stadium, with one minute between each pod exit. Each ‘pod’ will be told which exit is the closest for them.
- All fans will be asked to maintain appropriate social distancing when exiting (as well as during their entire stay)