Wine Wednesday at the DBAP
Join us at Durham Bulls Athletic Park for Wine Wednesday! With the purchase of a special ticket, fans will receive access to an exclusive wine tasting with up to five pours, paired with a special menu, an exclusive Durham Bulls silicone wine glass and a discounted game ticket. Specialty drinks made with the featured wines will also be available for purchase at our private wine bar. Full details on the menu can be found below.
You must purchase a ticket using the link on this page to participate in the Wine Wednesday event on Wednesday, August 7. Wine tastings will begin at 6:30 p.m. and conclude at 8:30 pm. for the Bulls' 7:05 p.m. game against the Syracuse Mets.
Fans must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid state-issued ID and a Wine Wednesday ticket to access the private wine room and participate in the wine samplings. Anyone under 21 years of age will not be permitted entry to the private area.
- Watermelon and feta skewer with basil - paired with dry white wine
- Flake steak carpaccio crostini with sprouts and horseradish - paired with a full-bodied red
- Shrimp salad phyllo cup with chives - paired with rose
- Candied pork kielbasa - paired with strong, full red
- Baked oyster rockefeller with pernod cream - paired with white
- Discounted game ticket
- Exclusive Durham Bulls silicone stemless wine glass
- Additional drinks available for purchase
Total Price: $60