Wool E. Bull's Allscripts All-Star membership packages are back for 2020! Once again there will be two different membership levels, including one level that is completely free! A membership in the Durham Bulls kids club makes a great gift and entitles members to at least one ticket each season. Membership in Wool E. Bull's All-Stars is open to all children 4-14 years old.
Below are the two different membership levels:
- Membership certificate
- Birthday email on the first day of the birthday month with a number for ticket redemption. As a birthday gift, each member will receive a free Terrace View or Outfield Reserved ticket based on availability (excludes holidays)
- Monthly newsletter
- Admission to four (4) Durham Bulls Games and pre-game special events, which include:
- May 31: Wool E. Bull's Birthday Party! Join Wool E. Bull in Wool E. World and celebrate by helping Wool E. Bull eat his birthday cake
- June 14: Meet Wool E. Bull and a Bulls player for a special VIP Q&A and autograph session
- July 26: More info to come!
- August 16: Bring the family as well as your glove and ball for a special pre-game catch on the field!
- A lead off pass that allows you to skip the line to run the bases on Sundays
- Your very own Wool E. Bull's All-Stars Cap (to be picked up on May 31 at Wool E. Bull's Party)
- 10% off of a private one-hour birthday party with Wool E. Bull!
*Please note that all family members attending with an All-Star member will need to purchase a game ticket. Wool E. Bull's All-Stars Member tickets may be redeemed at the Mako Medical Box Office Ticket Office at any point before the game. Seats are on a first come, first served basis. Parents, ask about our special parent package!
What is the parents plan?
Our parents package for the 2020 season is a five game Sunday Plan that matches with the VIP Games and events plus April 26th's Touch-A-Truck game! Each parent package comes with three giveaway items. Parent packages must be purchased before April 25th. Please contact Caitlin Wallen at (919) 687-6545 or by email at [email protected] to purchase them.
How do I redeem my kids tickets?
You can either bring your Orange Plan All-Star pass to the box office to redeem in-person, or go to this link: https://groupmatics.events/group/WoolEBullsAllStars. If you registered your child for the Orange All-Star program, you will be emailed a code that you can input into each game to redeem your child's vouchers. And you will also be able to purchase your additional adult tickets.
How do the parents get seats with the kids?
Wool E. Bull's All-Stars ticket vouchers may be redeemed at the DBAP Ticket Office in advance of the games you would like to attend, at which time you can purchase additional tickets in the same location for parents, friends, siblings, etc. Vouchers may also be redeemed on the day of the game you are looking to attend, but availability may be scarce.
When will they get their credentials?
You will receive your credentials in March. If purchased after March, you will receive credentials 1-2 weeks after your order has been processed.
Where do my kids line up to run the bases?
If your child is a part of the Orange All-Star Program, they will need to be wearing their Lead Off Pass and can line up behind Section 107 starting at the top of the ninth inning. Only children wearing this year's Lead Off Pass will be able to run the bases. Parents can wait for their children behind Section 117, where their children will exit the field.
Can I upgrade my child's ticket to a different section?
Currently at this time, we cannot upgrade children's seats to a different section besides our Terrace View or Outfield Section.
How do I get my tickets?
If you are in our Orange All-Stars Program, all of your tickets will be digital tickets and should show up in your Durham Bulls My Ticket Account within 20 minutes of purchasing them on the Groupmatics Page. If you are having trouble viewing your tickets, you can go to the box office before you enter the stadium to have them print off your tickets. We will not be holding tickets at Will Call or mailing game tickets.
I cannot make one of the games, can I exchange out my ticket for a different game?
Our Orange All-Star Program tickets cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable. They are only allowed for the assigned program games.
For more information, please contact Caitlin Wallen via email or by calling (919) 687-6545.