We are excited to host Movie Nights at UPMC Park! Admission is $5 per ticket (plus a $1.50 per ticket online ordering fee). Children ages three and younger receive free admission and do not need a ticket.
To ensure there is ample space for social distancing, each movie will be limited to a capacity of 250 attendees. Tickets must be purchased in advance at SeaWolves.com only and cannot be purchased at the UPMC Park ticket office due to renovations.
Masks are required for entry into UPMC Park and should be worn at all times with the exception of your immediate movie viewing area. All parties in attendance must maintain a minimum six feet distance from other seated patrons.
Audio will be VERY loud in the stadium seating bowl and concourses. For the best viewing experience, seating on the field is STRONGLY recommended. Blankets and lawn chairs are encouraged.
See below for details, dates, movie titles and how to buy your tickets!
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance of the event.
- Admission is $5 per ticket (plus a $1.50 per ticket online ordering fee).
- Children ages three and younger receive free admission and do not need a ticket.
- Only 225 tickets will be sold to each Movie Night.
- Tickets are valid for seating in the outfield grass or select 100-level sections (audio will be very loud in the seating bowl).
- Attendees must print their tickets at home or keep them on their mobile phone.
- Due to renovations, the UPMC Park Box Office will not be open to purchase or print your event tickets.
Parking & Entry:
- There is ample free street parking in the vicinity of UPMC Park. Nearby private lots are also available but may be subject to fees.
- Admission will be through the entry gates near the corner of E. 10th and French Streets.
Food & Beverage:
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- The Grub & Grog concession stand on the first base concourse will be open until one hour after showtime serving Smith's hot dogs, popcorn, candy, and bottled beverages.
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted for payment; credit cards are strongly recommended.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are permitted and recommended.
- Tents, rolling carts and bug spray are not permitted on the playing field. Insect repellent may be applied before entering the playing field.
- UPMC Park is a non-smoking facility.
- The restrooms behind Section 108 will be available for use. No other restrooms will be open.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at the Grub & Grog concession stand.
- Attendees must maintain recommended social distancing of six feet or more in all shared spaces.
- Masks are required for entry into UPMC Park and while in enclosed spaces (i.e. restrooms).
- Guests must comply with all state and local restrictions pertain to COVID-19.
- Guests assume all personal liability for attending the event.