Movie Nights at UPMC Park are back! Admission is $5 per ticket (plus a $1.50 per ticket online ordering fee). Children ages three and younger receive free admission and do not need a ticket. Tickets can be purchased in advance at SeaWolves.com or the UPMC Park ticket office at 831 French Street.
Audio will be VERY loud in the stadium seating bowl and concourses. For the best viewing experience, seating on the field is STRONGLY recommended. Blankets and lawn chairs are encouraged.
See below for details, dates, movie titles and how to buy your tickets!
- Admission is $5 per ticket (plus a $1.50 per ticket online ordering fee).
- Children ages three and younger receive free admission and do not need a ticket.
- Tickets are valid for seating in the outfield grass or select 100-level sections (audio will be very loud in the seating bowl).
- If a Movie Night is postponed due to weather or field conditions, it will be rescheduled for an available rain date (to be announced at the time of postponement). Tickets for the original showing will be valid for the rain date and do not need to be exchanged.
Parking & Entry:
- There is ample free street parking in the vicinity of UPMC Park. Nearby private lots and garages are also available but may be subject to fees.
- Admission will be through the main entry gate (Gate 1) at E. 9th Street. The nearest cross street is French Street.
Food & Beverage:
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- The Grub & Grog concession stand on the first base concourse will be open until one hour after showtime serving Smith's hot dogs, popcorn, candy, and bottled beverages.
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted for payment.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are permitted and recommended.
- Tents, rolling carts and bug spray are not permitted on the playing field. Insect repellent may be worn if applied before entering the playing field.
- UPMC Park is a non-smoking facility.
- The restrooms behind Section 108 will be available for use. No other restrooms will be open.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at the Grub & Grog concession stand.
- Guests must comply with all state and local restrictions pertain to COVID-19.
- Guests assume all personal liability for attending the event.
- In the event of inclement weather, small pop-up tents may be brought and used in the rear of the field seating area (near the infield or in left field; stakes are not permitted). Umbrellas and ponchos will be available to purchase at the SeaWolves Team Store.