Ticket Policies and Guidelines:
- In an effort to create the least amount of contact possible, all tickets will be sold online at Loons.com or over the phone by calling 989-837-2255. Ticket purchases will not be available at the box office.
- Mobile tickets will be utilized to the fullest extent possible. Our system has been updated, which will provide better, safer, contactless service for fans.
- All tickets will be sold in cohorts (pods).
- All seating cohorts (pods) are set with six (6) feet of distance between groups.
- When purchasing tickets, please be sure to provide an email address to receive the most up-to-date information related to Dow Diamond COVID-19 Guidelines.
Pre-Game Policies and Guidelines:
- Dow Diamond is utilizing a cashless transaction plan for all sales for the 2021 season. This includes: parking, ticket sales, concession sales, and Loon Loft merchandise. Guest without debit, credit, or mobile payment capabilities can convert cash into a Loons gift card at the Guest Services Ticket Window with NO FEES or EXTRA CHARGES. Gift cards are reloadable, however, unused gift card balances cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Entry and Exit at Dow Diamond will be controlled with specified entry times, and staggered exit protocol to limit congestion at gates.
- All fans will be required to complete and pass a health screening survey to gain admittance to Dow Diamond.
In-Game Policies and Guidelines:
ᐅ While inside Dow Diamond, all guests at least 2 years old are required to wear a well-fitting face covering or mask that snugly covers the nose and mouth.
ᐅ Face masks must be worn at all times at Dow Diamond except when eating or drinking in your designated seating location.
ᐅ Guests can wear their own face covering, including homemade or cloth masks, as long as they cover your nose and mouth snugly.
ᐅ Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are NOT considered acceptable face masks.
ᐅ Face Shields must be accompanied by a mask.
- Concession services and the Loon Loft retail store will be open for cashless transactions during all Loons games at Dow Diamond.
- Fans are encouraged to stay in their assigned seating location unless they are traveling to utilize one of Dow Diamond’s amenities.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests at Dow Diamond
- These guidelines will be updated periodically throughout the season as conditions/recommendations warrant.