What time does the campout start?
Immediately following the game campers must exit the stadium to allow for a security sweep and to grab belongings from vehicles. Campers and their accompanying adults may then re-enter the ballpark to head down to the field for the evening.
When do gates open?
Gates will open at 6:00 PM. Scouts are recommended to enter thru Gate #3.
Do I need a ticket to campout on the field?
Yes. Scouts who wish to campout after the game on the outfield grass will need to purchase the Game Ticket + Camping ticket package. Campers will be provided wristbands allowing them access to campout overnight.
Please note that all Camping tickets must be purchased at least one week in advance of the game.
What movie will be featured during the campout?
Movies for each night are TBD. Check back later for more info!
Only those who purchased Camping tickets are permitted to stay for the movie.
What if it rains?
If the game is postponed for a later date, ticket exchange information will be communicated via email to all those who purchased a ticket.
- Everyone must exit the stadium after the game. After a full security sweep, campers will be allowed to re-enter with their gear through Gate #3 at Cannon Baller Way and Oak Ave. All camping equipment will be searched by security.
- When the field is ready for camping, campers may enter the field through the Wayne Brothers Picnic Area.
- All families must provide their own tent.
- Tents will be allowed on the field, but I strongly encourage the use of freestanding tents. This means NO STAKES WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Please do NOT spray insect repellent or water repellent on your tent. This practice can cause extensive damage to our outfield grass and could jeopardize the future of all campouts if continued. If you need to spray it on yourself, please do so before you go down on the field.
- No campfires, stoves, or cooking equipment of any kind are allowed. Food and beverages may only be brought into the stadium after the game is over - not during the baseball game.
- Restrooms on the 1st base side will be open all night. Only adults who wish to access their vehicles during the night may leave the stadium. As a safety precaution, campers are asked to stay on the field at all times unless they are using the restrooms.
- The playground and concession stands will not be open during the campout.
- All campers must exit Atrium Health Ballpark the following morning no later than 7:00 AM. This is a requirement mandated by the Heads Groundskeeper in order to have tents removed from the grass by daylight and so they can start their field work.