When you book a group outing with the Redbirds, all group members receive a Redbirds hat and a voucher for a Polk's hot dog and soda. You can also choose to participate in various exclusive group activites, which means group members will be talking about your outing for years to come. You can also choose to enjoy a picnic on the brand-new Terminix Terrace!
Parties of 10 or more people are able to purchase group tickets through a Redbirds group sales representative (not online).
Groups of 10-19
- Can purchase a basic group package of Field Box ($17 per ticket), Dugout ($20 per ticket), or Club Level ($24 per ticket) tickets that include a hot dog/soda voucher and a Redbirds hat
Groups of 20 or More
- Can purchase the basic group package or upgrade to a picnic, party deck, or Redbird Club outing
- Payment in full is required at least 14 days in advance of your group outing.
- The Redbirds reserve the right to cancel all reservations if full payment is not made within 14 days of the game date.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on purchased tickets.
- Tickets will not be released until full payment is received.
- Tickets may be added after an initial purchase is made, however, those tickets may not be located with the original group
- If the game is rained out, a group needs to hold on to their tickets and these tickets can be exchanged for a future game. Either they can use them individually or we can help coordinate another group outing.
- Catering will be served rain or shine. There are no refunds on catering. Food will be placed under cover as much as possible and we invite groups to come out and enjoy the catering no matter what the weather.
- Restrictions apply, contact the Redbird for details.
- Group Tickets must be purchased through a Group Sales representative and cannot be purchased on the day of the game or at the Box Office.