Updated: August 19, 2020
The Oklahoma City Dodgers are entirely committed to creating a safe environment to enjoy exciting, family-friendly entertainment at an affordable price.
The Dodgers are leaning on guidance from the national, state and local agencies to ensure the safest possible environment. We strive to go above and beyond any minimum measures required of us to operate our facility. Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark plays a huge role in the Oklahoma City community and we are excited to be part of the move toward normalcy.
• Guests are required to wear protective masks to protect themselves and others while in common areas of the ballpark - including, but not limited to concession lines, restrooms and concourse. Once seated, guests can remove their masks to watch the games.
• Fans will be required to stand six feet from other guests not in their party. This includes concession lines, restrooms and all common areas of the ballpark.
• If guests are not feeling well, they are asked to not attend a game or event at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
• Signage encouraging social distancing and other health practices will be posted throughout Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. The Dodgers will also remind fans to follow posted policies and procedures via public address announcement and via video board messaging.
• Condiments and similar items available at the concession stands will be distributed in pre-packaged servings.
• The seating bowl has been reconfigured to maintain social distancing; every other row in the seating bowl has been removed from inventory. All parties will be seated in groups of a maximum of six guests, and all parties will be seated at least six feet away from other groups. If a party is greater than six, they will be split into a minimum of two blocks of seats.
• It is free to attend the Perfect Game All-American Classic. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and must be reserved on the day that you plan to attend at the OKC Dodgers Ticket Office.
• The Dodgers will ensure a rhythm of cleaning and sanitize above a regular schedule. This includes the cleaning of all flat surfaces, including but not limited to concessions counters, drink rails, door handles, and restroom sinks and counters.
• Increased hand sanitizer stations on all levels of the ballpark, including both public areas and employee offices.
• All Dodgers staff - full-time and part-time employees, contract workers, vendors, etc. - will have their temperature taken upon arrival to the ballpark.
• Dodgers staff will be required to wear a face mask in any common area, incluing both employee-only spaces and public-facing venues.
• Depending on regular duties, many staff members will be required to wear protective gloves in accordance with the most recent guidelines from health authorities.
• Any staff member that is not feeling well will not be allowed entry into the ballpark.