This page will serve as your resource for the 2021 season! Please bookmark this page for the future as it will be updated with important information all season long. If you have any additional questions about your tickets, please contact an OKC Dodgers Account Representative at 405-218-1000 or email [email protected].
The Dodgers have implemented a variety of health and safety measures including, but not limited to:
• Guests are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth to protect themselves and others at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
• Fans will be required to stand six feet from other guests not in their party. This includes concession lines, restrooms and all common areas of the ballpark.
• The seating bowl has been reconfigured to maintain social distancing. All parties will be seated in groups of a maximum of six guests, and all parties will be seated at least six feet away from other groups.
For a complete list of ballpark policies, please click the button below.
The OKC Dodgers have updated the bag policy for 2021. All bags brought into the ballpark to meet the following specifications:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do no exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches.
• One-gallon clear, plastic, re-sealable bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium in addition to one of the clear plastic bags.
• Exceptions to this policy will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
All bags are subject to search and this new clear bag policy allows for each search at the gates. For full details, please click the button below.
Find your schedule by clicking on the icon next to the plan named in the email you received on March 9, 2021. If you do not know the name of your package, please contact your OKC Dodgers Account Represenative at 405-218-1000 or [email protected].