Welcome to historic McCoy Stadium!
The safety and security of our fans, employees, and players has always been of the utmost importance at McCoy Stadium. The Pawtucket Red Sox have implemented policies to enhance the safety and enjoyment for all those who visit our ballpark. For the safety of our fans and players, the following items are prohibited at McCoy Stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals with the exception of service animals
- Beach balls or other inflatables
- Coolers or glass containers
- Flags, banners with poles, or any item(s) which may potentially impede a fans view
- Folding or stand alone chairs
- Food or beverages, with the exception of a sealed bottle of water no larger than 16 oz.
- Laser lights
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Weapons of any kind
- Any item(s) deemed inappropriate by PawSox management.
ALL Items are subject to search. Anyone with a bag, back pack and/or oversize purse please enter via the service gate located to the right of the main gate.
Guest Code of Conduct
For the enjoyment of our fans, obscene or vulgar language will not be tolerated.
There is no smoking in McCoy Stadium. Designated smoking areas are outside the main gate and Gate A & B.
Anyone entering the field of play at any time will be subject to arrest and prosecution.
Any type of solicitation or distribution of any literature on Pawtucket Red Sox property is prohibited.
Any fan that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the game is subject to ejection from McCoy Stadium.
We thank you for your cooperation in keeping McCoy a safe, family-friendly environment. Enjoy the game!