Pelican Drop Returns To Kazoo's Rockin' Eve!
The famed Pensacola Pelican Drop will return to Blue Wahoos Stadium on New Year's Eve for the second consecutive year as part of Kazoo's Rockin' Eve! Don't miss this FREE family-friendly celebration from 6:00-8:00 PM on the evening of December 31st highlighted by on-field activities, two live bands, fireworks, and the Pelican Drop!
- December 31st, 6:00-8:00 PM at Blue Wahoos Stadium
- FREE admission to the public
- On-field activities for fans of all ages
- Live performances by local bands Re-Wired and The Unicorn Wranglers
- The Pelican Drop
- Stadium concessions open
Kazoo's Rockin' Eve is presented by
New Year's On The Bay
Enjoy New Year's Eve in style from the Hancock Whitney Club at Blue Wahoos Stadium. Executive Chef Jason Perry will serve a gourmet buffet-style feast while fans enjoy fireworks and the Pelican Drop from the best seat in Pensacola at this exclusive NYE party!
- December 31st from 6:30-8:00 PM
- Exclusive seating in the Hancock Whitney Club
- Buffet-style gourmet dinner
- Champagne Toast
- VIP Parking
- Adult Tickets: $75 (available online, by phone, or in person)
- Child Tickets: $20 (available in-person at box office only)
What's on the menu?
Click to enlarge then scroll down for kid's menu