This Halloween show off your Sea Dogs pride by carving your very own Slugg O' Lantern. Download our easy-to-use pumpkin stencils to carve your pumpkin.
This event has SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to our waiting list, in the event additional times become available, please send us an email at [email protected].
This Halloween we want to give kids a fun and safe way to experience Halloween and trick-or-treating. Join us for a Spooktacular time at Halloween at Hadlock on Saturday, October 31st from Noon to 3:00 PM. Fans will be able to safely trick-or-treat around the field and stop for photo opportunities with costumed characters as well as Slugger the Sea Dog and the Trash Monsters. Put on your costume and we’ll see you at the ballpark.
- Sea Dogs Halloween Goodie Bag to be used for trick-or-treating
-Kids bags also include a Sea Dogs hat, baseball cards, and more.
-Adult bags include a Sea Dogs hat
- Multiple candy stops
- Multiple photo BOOths for photo opportunities with costumed characters including Old Port Batman and Batgirl, princesses, and more.
- Photo opportunity with Slugger the Sea Dog and the Trash Monsters
Cost is $10.00 per person. Reservations are required and can be made at seadogs.com or by calling the Sea Dogs ticket office at 207-879-9500. The Sea Dogs ticket office is open Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. A limited number of time slots are available. Fans may book groups of up to eight people.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Each group will have a designated time to allow for proper social distancing.
- All candy stops will be following to the City of Portland guidelines for passing out candy.
- All photo opportunities will have the characters located six feet from fans.
- All individuals attending Halloween at Hadlock must be wearing a mask.
Make this Halloween Spooktacular by surprising your children, significant other, co-worker, or friend with a special Halloween delivery from Slugger the Sea Dog!!!