The Rochester Red Wings welcomed their 10 millionth fan of the Frontier Field era on Sunday afternoon.
Kaitlin Clementi from Greece, NY became the lucky fan. She was surprised on the field during a presentation in the 4th inning. Kaitlin received a Red Wings jersey, cap, 10 undated tickets and a single-game suite rental during the 2019 season as well as:
- 10 State Fair passes
- 10 Dairy Queen blizzards
- 10 soft touch car washes from Buckmans
- 10, 10 packs of Coca-Cola
- 10, 6 packs of Bud Light
- 10 cases of Genny or Genny Light
- 10 packages of assorted Zweigles's hots and sausages
- 10 tickets to the Strong National Museum of Play
- 10, 21 oz. bottles of Country Sweet
- 10 free frostys from Wendy's
- 3, $10 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods
- $25 gift card to Bill Gray's
- $25 gift card to Flaherty's
- $30 gift card to Caraglio's Pizza
- $50 gift card to the Beer Hall
- Gift basket from ESL Federal Credit Union.
All fans in attendance Sunday may also redeem their ticket to any remaining home date for the rest of the 2018 season for a ticket of equal or lesser value. The Red Wings will also be holding a ticket sale that will run from August 13-15 for all the great fans of Rochester. Fans will be able to use the promo code '10Million' to order two tickets for the price of one for either September 2 or September 3, the final two games of the season.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.