ST. PAUL, MN **(October 23, 2023) - **CHS Field in downtown Saint Paul will once again be transformed into a dazzling
winter wonderland with the highly-anticipated return of the GLOW Holiday Festival (virtual tour), the
magical holiday lights experience that gives back. One dollar from every ticket purchased benefits local
Presented by Chevrolet, GLOW opens Thursday, Nov. 16 and runs through New Year’s Eve. The
magical outdoor walk-through experience promises to dazzle guests with a mesmerizing display of
millions of twinkling lights, sparkling arches, whimsical sculptures, beautifully illuminated vignettes, and
exhilarating outdoor fun that includes a Giant Snowy Slide, Vixen’s Zip Line, sElfie Plaza and more! The
magical elements come together to create an incredible winter festival for all to enjoy while embracing the
season of giving. Over $250,000 has been donated since GLOW’s inception in 2020.
New in 2023:
Vixen’s Zip Line* – Guests can experience the thrill of Vixen’s Zip Line* as they soar high above the
dazzling display of millions of lights. Two people can simultaneously glide along two separate 300-foot
lines, suspended 34 feet in the air above CHS's outfield.
VIP Opportunities – Heated suites at CHS Field are now available to reserve to host family, friends,
clients, or colleagues for an unforgettable holiday party, New Year's Eve celebration, holiday get-together,
or business outing.
More highlights include:
- GLOW Spectacular – Guests can enjoy the GLOW Spectacular, a dazzling synchronized music and
light show three times per hour. Witness a breathtaking display where the stadium lights come alive in
perfect harmony with the music.
- Tremendous Tree – GLOW’s 60 ft. tall programmable tree serves as the stunning centerpiece for the
GLOW Spectacular on-field light and music show.
- Charity Flame – Gorgeous artist-created mosaic flame representing the many regional charities that
benefit from GLOW.
- Color Blossoms – 30,000 square feet of ever-changing illuminated blooms surrounding CHS field.
- Santa’s Shed – Visit Santa Claus at his charming shed, where children can share their holiday wishes
and take photos with the jolly man himself.
- Enchanted Forest – Follow the trail through the mystical land of larger-than-life mushrooms, whimsical
play huts and glowing trees.
- sElfie Plaza – A wonderfully enchanting area especially designed for you to capture your most magical
holiday selfies and family photos amidst a backdrop of festive wonder and elfin delight.
- Giant Snowy Slide* – Embark on an epic slide adventure as you glide down a colossal 120-foot snowy
slide, where thrill-seekers will be captivated by breathtaking city views during an exhilarating descent.
- Bright Bikes – GLOW’s fabulous bicycle-powered interactive display where every turn of the pedal
influences the lighting of the tree.
- Reindeer Run – A fun gathering place to roast s’mores and savor the sweet nostalgia of toasting your
delectable treats over a cluster of enchanting brick igloo fire pits, creating a fireside experience like no
- Penguin Playground – The ultimate winter children’s playground with light-up seesaws and swings - a
great way for children and young adults to burn energy.
- Step onto the Field Level – Put yourself at the center of GLOW! Guests can enjoy an exclusive
experience by stepping onto the baseball field as they walk through the GLOW Maze and traverse
photo-friendly, arch-lighted tunnels.
- Food and Beverage Delights - CHS offers delicious seasonal fare and warm (or cold!) beverages for
adults and kids alike.
- Blitzen’s Lounge – Heated full-beverage bar and gift shop that features goods from local makers and
artisans available for purchase.
- Warming Houses – Find cozy comfort in a variety of warming house areas located throughout the event including the Saints Baseball Museum, Blitzen’s Lounge, and children’s warming houses in Reindeer Run.
GLOW is a cashless event. Guests should bring a credit or debit card to make purchases at the festival.
For the latest information on event schedules, ticketing options, and safety guidelines, visit
glowholiday.com. Follow GLOW on social media for updates and sneak peeks as we count down to the
most magical event of the year.
2023-2024 GLOW Holiday Festival
WHAT: GLOW Holiday Festival
WHEN: Nightly from 5 - 9 p.m. - Thursday, Nov. 16 through Sunday, Dec. 31
WHERE: CHS Field – 360 Broadway Street, Saint Paul, Minn., 55101 (Broadway St & 5th St E)
TICKETS: On sale now through TicketWeb
$20.75, Adults / $12.75, Kids age 4-17 / Age 3 and under free
*The Giant Snowy Slide and Vixen’s Zipline experience is additional.
ASSETS: Video / Photos / Map
SOCIAL: TikTok (@glowholiday), Facebook (@GLOWHoliday), Instagram(@GLOWHoliday) ,
X (@GLOWHoliday), Hashtag: #GLOWHoliday
For media inquiries or to schedule interviews, please contact Jora Bart (651-260-8728, c) or Kathy
Ross (612-805-6599, c) or email [email protected].
** GLOW **
About GLOW Holiday Festival
Founded in 2020 by renowned regional live event promoter Rand Levy and partners Adam Chesin and
Adam Wendle, GLOW Holiday Festival is dedicated to creating an unforgettable community experience
that brings people together and promotes a sense of unity and goodwill. The aim is to create an annual
holiday tradition that captures the spirit of the season, creates lifelong memories, and makes a lasting
impact on the community. For more, visit glowholiday.com.