Summer Baseball Camp
July 24th, 25th and 26th
The Tampa Tarpons Baseball Camp is available for all children ages 6-13. Campers will receive professional instruction from Tarpons Minor League Coaches, Players, and Staff.
2020 INFORMATION COMING SOON!
Tampa Tarpons Baseball Camp Details:
- Check in is on July 24th between 8:15am and 8:30am.
- Camp will begin promptly at 9:00am and will end at 12:00pm.
- Snacks will be served daily from 12:00pm until 12:30pm.
- Campers will be ready for pickup between 12:00pm and 12:30pm.
- Parents will be able to observe instruction from designated areas
- Campers should be dressed in
- shorts or baseball pants
- cleats (no metal spikes please)
- an athletic supporter.
- Campers will each receive a Tampa Tarpons Hat and Tampa Tarpons Baseball Camp T-Shirt
- Participation waiver must be completed prior to camp start on July 24th
- A pre-game Cookout will be offered Friday, July 26th at 5:30pm
- The Cookout will be followed by the Tampa Tarpons game at 6:30pm
- Each camper and one guest can attend the Cookout for free.
- Additional tickets may be purchased for $10.00