On your bookmarks, get set, read! Enroll your child in "Home Run Readers presented by CollegeAdvantage". It's a fun challenge for kids 12 and under to keep reading throughout the summer months. Home Run Readers offers exciting rewards, including a night out at Fifth Third Field with the Toledo Mud Hens! Show your Home Run Readers program enrollment message at the Summer Read Station at your local Toledo Lucas County Public Library branch for your Home Run Readers pamphlet. The pamphlet will contain details of completing the Home Run Readers challenge.
- Register: Complete the enrollment form here.
- Read: Five books, your pick!
- Don't forget to show your Home Run Readers enrollment at your local Toledo Lucas County Public Library branch!
- Redeem: Two (2) August 20 Mud Hens tickets
- Kids enrolled in the program will be randomly selected for a pizza party
- GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $529 college savings award from Ohio's 529 Plan, CollegeAdvantage.
Ohio's 529 Plan, CollegeAdvantage, is the tax-advantaged way to save for your child's future higher education costs. An investment in a 529 plan is an investment in your child. Every dollar saved today is a dollar that doesn't have to be borrowed which makes Ohio's 529 college savings plan an excellent alternative to student loan debt. Ohio's 529 Plan, CollegeAdvantage, is your plan, your way.