There's nothing like enjoying some baseball action at Fifth Third Field and taking in a hockey game at the Huntington Center, all in the same day! The Mud Hens and Walleye are both in action on Wednesday, May 1 and Friday, May 3. The T-Town Doubleheader ticket offer gets you into both games and is available for both dates.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 1 | T-TOWN DOUBLEHEADER TICKET: $22 - BUY TICKETS
What you get:
• Field Level Ticket: Toledo Mud Hens vs. Louisville Bats at 10:35 a.m.
• Concourse Level Ticket: Toledo Walleye vs. Cincinnati Cyclones at 7:35 p.m. (Division Finals Game 3)
FRIDAY, MAY 3 | T-TOWN DOUBLEHEADER TICKET: $22 - BUY TICKETS
What you get:
• Field Level Ticket: Toledo Mud Hens vs. Columbus Clippers at 7:05 p.m.
• Concourse Level Ticket: Toledo Walleye vs. Cincinnati Cyclones at 7:35 p.m. (Division Finals Game 4)
*Back and forth privileges
DINNER & DRINKS
Bring your appetite for pre or postgame dining and drinks in Hensville, located on the same street as Fifth Third Field:
• Fleetwood's Tap Room: fleetwoodshensville.com | Fleetwood's Tap Room is a lively social hall in downtown Toledo's Warehouse District. We proudly pour 48 craft beers, including local flavors brewed right here in the 419.
• Holy Toledo! Tavern: holytoledohensville.com | Holy Toledo! Tavern combines Toledo's rich history and warm hospitality while providing a fun gathering place for people who live, work, play, and visit downtown. Holy Toledo! Tavern captures the local flavor of our city and offer a fresh approach to casual dining.
• Lexus Birdcage Club: birdcagebarandgrill.com | The Lexus Birdcage Club is located on the Club Level at Fifth Third Field and provides incredible views of the ballpark! You and your guests will enjoy a 'Chef's Table' dining experience, featuring a rotating menu of themed selections.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.