Fetch a great time at Fifth Third Field by bringing your dog to a Mud Hens game. Bark by popular demand: Hens & Hounds! Presented by Tito's and supported by NewsSlide. During these special games we'll have a seating section set up at the ballpark for fans to catch the action with their furry companions. 100% of the dog ticket proceeds will benefit local animal charities! $12 Human; $8 Dog; $10 Mud Hens Leash
Monday, September 2 at 1:05 p.m.
Labor Day, Monday, September 2 at 1:05 p.m.
Friday, August 30
Friday, May 31
Saturday, April 20 at 5:05 p.m.
Sunday, June 30
SPECIAL EVENT: Paws & Pints
Friday, May 31 at 7:05 p.m.
On May 31 we're combining a Hens & Hounds event with a craft beer tasting: It's our first ever Paws & Pints party! Hensville Park -- located across the street from Fifth Third Field -- will turn into a dog-lovers beer garden, featuring craft beers, specialty cocktails and some great local vendors who specialize in goodies for your pet. Paws & Pints "human tickets" include your game ticket and two drink tickets. 100% of dog ticket proceeds benefit local canine charities.
- Event Pricing: Human game ticket + 2 drink tickets: $24 | Designated Driver game ticket: $14 | Dog ticket: $8 | Dog Ticket + Mud Hens Leash: $18
- Event Times: Gates open at 5:30 p.m. for Hensville Park and Fifth Third Field | DJ will be available from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Participant Activities: Dog Parade on St. Clair Street at 6:15 p.m. | Trick Contest at 6:40 p.m. | Costume Contest at 6:50 p.m.
- Vendors On Site: Tito's Vodka, Lucas County Canine Care Control, Toledo Area Humane Society, PetPeople, Mud Hens Swamp Shop
- Specialty Drinks: Tito's - Blueberry lemonade and a mule | Draft Beer | Cash Bar | Food Stands
Hens & Hounds Package
Treat your pooch to a summer of fun at the ballpark with our 'Hens & Hounds' package, which includes tickets to all five 2019 Hens & Hound dates. $60 Human (save $15!) // $50 Dog (includes Mud Hens leash!)
Hens & Hounds Details
- Special water stations, mini-pools, and designated restroom areas will be provided.
- Fans with their dogs will enter Fifth Third Field through the Center Field Gate on St. Clair Street.
- All dogs and owners will sit in the Home Run Terrace (Sections 120, 121, and 122). There will also be access to Hensville Park, located just outside of the Home Run Terrace.
- Dog must be on a six foot (or less) leash. No retractable leashes are allowed.
- We expect large crowds of both dog fans and Mud Hens fans at these events, so please bring only well-behaved and well-mannered dogs.