Cost: (for baseball games)
Busses/ Oversized Vehicles: $10
Cash or Credit is accepted by all money takers. Parking is nonrefundable during any rain or weather related cases.
- Parking lots will open 2.5 hours prior to first pitch/ event start. All lots are first come first serve. (Fridays open 3.5 hours prior to first pitch)
- Handicap parking is available in all lots.
- Bus and limousine parking is available in the outfield lot, north of the ballpark in the center of the lot.
- Pass Holders of Preferred, VIP and Hall of Fame are allowed one car per pass and are allowed to park in designated areas. Parking for these pass areas will be held up to 30 mins after first pitch.
- There is no tailgating allowed at any time on LMCU Ballpark property. There is no soliciting on LMCU Ballpark property at any time, anyone found distributing promotional items, advertising banners, or any handouts without prior consent from Whitecaps Management will be asked to leave.
- Overnight parking is allowed after games, gates will open the next day at 8:30am on a weekday and at 12pm on a weekend provided there is an event the following day.
- Flat tire, keys locked in car, dead battery? Whitecaps staff can help with most minor car troubles. Please locate an assistant in the lot or visit the Michigan Paving Guest Services desk in the ballpark for assistance.
From the North (Traverse City):
Take 131 South toward Grand Rapids to Exit 91 (West River Drive.). Take a left at the light and the ballpark will be on your right.
From the East (Lansing / Detroit):
Take 96 West to 131 N. Then take exit 91 and go straight through the light.
From the South (Kalamazoo):
Take 131 North through Grand Rapids until you get to Exit 91 (West River Drive). The ballpark is straight through the light.
From the West (Muskegon): Take 96 East to 131 N. Then take exit 91 and go straight through the light.
From the West (Holland): Take 196 East toward Grand Rapids until you get to 131 in downtown Grand Rapids. Take 131 North for about 5 miles until you come to Exit 91 (West River Drive). The ballpark is straight through the light.