Cost: (for baseball games)
Busses/ Oversized Vehicles: $10
Cash or Credit is accepted by all money takers. Parking is nonrefundable during any rain or weather related cases.
- Parking lots will open 2.5 hours prior to first pitch/ event start. All lots are first come first serve. (Fridays open 3.5 hours prior to first pitch)
- Handicap parking is available in all lots.
- Bus and limousine parking is available in the outfield lot, north of the ballpark in the center of the lot.
- Pass Holders of Preferred, VIP and Hall of Fame are allowed one car per pass and are allowed to park in designated areas. Parking for these pass areas will be held up to 30 mins after first pitch.
- There is no tailgating allowed at any time on Fifth Third Ballpark property. There is no soliciting on Fifth Third Ballpark property at any time, anyone found distributing promotional items, advertising banners, or any handouts without prior consent from Whitecaps Management will be asked to leave.
- Overnight parking is allowed after games, gates will open the next day at 8:30am on a weekday and at 12pm on a weekend provided there is an event the following day.
- Flat tire, keys locked in car, dead battery? Whitecaps staff can help with most minor car troubles. Please locate an assistant in the lot or visit the Michigan Paving Guest Services desk in the ballpark for assistance.
From the North (Traverse City):
Take 131 South toward Grand Rapids to Exit 91 (West River Drive.). Take a left at the light and the ballpark will be on your right.
From the East (Detroit):
Coming from the East, I-96 West is closed at Plainfield. Here are two possible detours:
1. Exit I-96 East at the East Beltline Ave. (North) to Northland Drive, then turn West on West River Drive (stay in the right lane) and proceed 5 miles. Fifth Third Ballpark entrance is on the left, just before the US-131 interchange.
2. Take I-96 West to I-196 downtown (Gerald R. Ford Freeway) to US-131 North. Go about 5 miles to West River Dr. (exit 91)
From the South (Kalamazoo):
Take 131 North through Grand Rapids until you get to Exit 91 (West River Drive). The ballpark is straight through the light.
From the West (Muskegon): Take 96 East to 131 N. Then take exit 91 and go straight through the light.
*If you typically take US-131 South to I-96 West to get home, here are alternate routes:
When you leave the park, take a left on to West River Dr. Stay in the left lane until you get to Four Mile Rd. (by Vitale's). You can either go straight though the light at 4 Mile or take a right.
• If you go straight, take West River Drive past the DeltaPlex to Alpine Ave. then take a right. The exit to I-96 West will be on your left.
• If you take a right at Four Mile, take it until you come to Alpine Ave. (it's the second light). Take a left on Alpine and the exit to I-96 West will be on your right.
From the West (Holland): Take 196 East toward Grand Rapids until you get to 131 in downtown Grand Rapids. Take 131 North for about 5 miles until you come to Exit 91 (West River Drive). The ballpark is straight through the light. From I-96 or I-196, take US-131 north to exit 91 (West River Drive). Cross at the light to enter Fifth Third Ballpark.