Updated: 5-14-21 at 1:00pm
- Media credential must be requested at least 24 hours in advance by email to Steve VanWagoner at [email protected].
- Your media pass will also serve as a parking pass. The reserved media parking area is in the south parking lot in the rows closest to US 131. A parking attendant will direct you to the proper space. There is no parking fee for working media.
- If this is the first game media member is attending in 2021 while credentialed, media member must sign a 2021 Minor League Baseball Media Credential Release of Liability Waiver.
- Media members will pick up media credentials at Will Call at the Box Office.
- Media members must wear a mask at all times at LMCU Ballpark unless they are actively eating or drinking.
- Media members must maintain 12 feet of distance from the playing surface.
- The press box is off limits to media members this season due to health restrictions. Media will be able to use the visiting radio booth, assuming the visiting team’s radio crew has decided not to travel to LMCU Ballpark. Otherwise, an available suite inside LMCU Ballpark will be made available for media use. In the event the visiting radio booth is in use *and* all suites are booked for the given ballgame, further arrangements will be made.
- The West Michigan Whitecaps media department is entirely paperless and digital this season. Media materials are accessible via this webpage and may be requested via by emailing Dan Hasty at [email protected].
- Interviews will be conducted via telephone or Zoom due to Major League Baseball regulations for player safety. In order to request an interview, contact Dan Hasty at [email protected].
2021 Media Guide