As we welcome fans to Riverfront Stadium in 2022, staff and guest safety is our highest priority. Please read below to find out what to expect when you visit Riverfront Stadium. Please check back for updates as regulations and protocols may change during the season.
The procedures identified below represent practical best efforts to keep our community safe. The public’s cooperation is requested in executing this plan. Please do not attend an event at Riverfront Stadium if you have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to an event or if you are feeling ill.
Masks are no longer mandatory for fans at Riverfront Stadium. However, fans are welcome to wear masks if they feel more comfortable while at the ballpark
Riverfront Stadium will operate as a cashless facility, including in the areas of food/beverage, merchandise, tickets and parking. This will help limit direct contact between employees and guests. If you do not have a credit or debit card, you will be able to exchange your cash for a card at one of two locations in the stadium.
All fans will be required to adhere to a Clear Bag Policy prior to entering the stadium
Bags that are permitted include:
- Clear plastic bags that do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- Small clutch bags that are not clear but do not exceed 4.5"x 6.5"
Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items and single compartment diaper bags (child must be present)
Bags not permitted include:
- Backpacks, printed-pattern plastic bags, fanny packs, purses, reusable grocery totes, mesh or straw bags, duffle bags, large totes, camera or binocular cases
- Bags such as purses and/or clutches over 4.5” x 6.5” will not be allowed into Riverfront Stadium
Gate Opening Times
Gates will open at least 60 minutes prior to game time throughout the season. The stadium gates may open earlier than the standard 60 minutes for select games. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid congestion on the streets surrounding the stadium and at the stadium gates.
All areas of the stadium accessed by fans will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis throughout each game
- Hand sanitizer stations will be widely available throughout the stadium
- Fan Hosts will have gloves, rags, and a disinfectant spray to wipe down all aisle railings on a regular basis throughout each game
- All restrooms at Riverfront Stadium are touchless, including sinks, toilets, urinals and paper towels
- Restroom entrance / exit doors will be open at all times
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout each game
- Fans are asked to wash their hands after using the restroom at Riverfront Stadium
- If you feel unwell while at the ballpark, for your safety and the well being of other fans we ask you to go home and visit us another date
Acknowledgement of Potential Exposure: The club has taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, other patrons, staff and/or players. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Riverfront Stadium. An inherent risk of exposure to naturally occurring diseases, including but not limited to the novel Coronavirus or COVID-19, (collectively, the “Naturally Occurring Diseases”) exists in any public place where people are present. Naturally occurring diseases are extremely contagious and can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending the premises, holder, on his/her own behalf and on behalf of minor(s), knowingly and voluntarily assume the risk of exposure to naturally occurring diseases and possible infection and is deemed to have given a full release of liability to the released parties to the fullest extent permitted by law.