Virtual Audition Submission Process:
- All applicants MUST submit video files in lieu of a live audition. All video submissions can be sent via email to [email protected].
- To be fully considered, applicants MUST include: Full name (Name of one contact person for a group), Email Address, Phone Number, and any availability restrictions for the 2021 season in the body of the email submission, along with the video link.
- All videos to be recorded horizontally and use the following formats: a downloadable video file, or a video link such at YouTube, Google Drive or DropBox. Audio files, tapes, or CDs will not be accepted.
- Individual vocalists, group vocalists, and instrumentalists, are invited to audition. All vocal auditions must be performed a cappella (no musical accompaniment).
- Performances must not to exceed two minutes.
- The last day to submit auditions is Friday, April 30.
If you are selected to perform the National Anthem at Riverfront Stadium, then you will be contacted by an Wichita Wind Surge staff member at the email you listed on your audition form. Additional information regarding tickets and gameday instructions will be provided at that time. For any additional questions, please contact Bob Moullette at [email protected].