As the Wind Surge gear up to take the field in 2021, we want to thank all of our 2020 ticketholders for your patience over the past year. To ensure that 2020 ticketholders have the first opportunity to secure seats to the 2021 Wind Surge season, please see below to find out how to exchange your tickets.
- If you had a 2020 Full Season Ticket Package: You should have been contacted by a ticket representative via email regarding your tickets for 2020. If you did not receive this email, or you have any questions about your tickets or seating location, please contact the Wind Surge office at 316-221-8000.
- If you had a 2020 Mini Plan Package: You are now able to select the games that you would like to attend in 2021. Exchanges are done online – please complete the form below that corresponds with your 2020 ticket package, and a ticket representative will follow up with your seating location.
- 12 Game Package Exchange: https://www.milb.com/wichita/forms/12gamefireworksplusict
- 9 Game/Silver Sluggers Package Exchange: https://www.milb.com/wichita/forms/9gameplanict
- 5 Game/Holiday Package Exchange: https://www.milb.com/wichita/forms/5gameplansict
- Exchanging individual tickets from a 2020 Wind Surge game: https://www.milb.com/wichita/forms/ticketexchange
Single game tickets for the 2021 season will go on sale at 10:00am on April 24th at windsurge.com, and will be available online, or in person at the Wind Surge Box Office starting on the 24th. Phone orders for individual tickets will not be available at this time. Full season tickets and group outings are currently available.
Questions? Contact the Wind Surge at 316-221-8000.