Raise Funds for Your Non-Profit!
Is your organization looking for a fun new way to raise funds?
Winston-Salem Dash games might be the perfect fit for your group! Legends Hospitality operates the food and beverage operation at BB&T Ballpark, and they are looking for organizations to assist in food service areas at the ballpark for the 2019 season. Non-profits, youth sports leagues, churches, and Crosby scholars are all great candidates to serve as volunteers!
Once your organization is confirmed as a volunteer group, we provide your members with a full checklist of details, including where to park, where to enter and what to wear. A synopsis of these details is available here.
- Opportunities exist at food service stations that require as few as four volunteers and as many as 10 volunteers per game.
- Organizations can receive $125-$200 per game depending on which station they sign up to work. Organizations can earn up to $14,000 over the course of a season!
- Report time is two hours before game starts (The majority of games begin at 7 p.m., thus requiring a 5 p.m. arrival).
- Guests/family members of volunteers can purchase discounted group tickets.
- Volunteers must be at least 15 years old.
Would you like more information? Call 336-331-3832 or email Zachary.Mounce@legends.net today!