The el Jimador Fiesta Deck has quickly become the most popular party area at Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park. Located on our Club Level, adjacent to our luxury suites, the el Jimador Fiesta Deck offers fantastic views and access to our exclusive Stadium Club. Our open-air patio allows plenty of room to socialize and enjoy the game. Your group of 40 to 50 can enjoy the game from the exclusive Club Level el Jimador Fiesta Deck, plus have a catered dinner party with your premium seats located right in front of you.
- Premium seats located directly in front of the el Jimador Fiesta Deck
- Dessert & beverage service until top of the 7th inning
- Excellent menus ranging from Hot Dogs, BBQ, and Fajitas to a Steak Cookout
- Groups of 40-60 may reserve the el Jimador Fiesta Deck exclusively for any 2020 regular season home game*
- Complete access to our full-service Club Bar and Lounge
- Souvenir discounts are available on selected items of 20 or more
- Group name will appear on our message board during the game
- Children ages 2-12 years old receive a discount off selected menu price (ask your Account Representative for more information)
- Group name and party time will be printed on each individual ticket
- Personal Isotopes Executive to help set up your special event
**el Jimador Fiesta Deck dates are based on availability.**
- Does the price include food, beverages and ticket to the game? Yes, the price includes food, non-alcoholic beverages and admission to Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park with seating in the el Jimador Fiesta Deck.
- Where is the el Jimador Fiesta Deck located? The el Jimador Fiesta Deck is located on the Club Level of Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park on the 3rd base side. See Map.
- How long is food and beverage service? Food and beverages are available beginning one hour before the scheduled game time until one and a half hours after the scheduled first pitch (i.e. for a 7:05pm game the food service runs from 6:00pm to 8:30pm).
- What is needed to reserve the area? A signed copy of the agreement along with a non-refundable down payment. All reservations must be made through an Isotopes Group Sales Representative.
- How much is the down payment? The non-refundable down payment is the cost for 40 adults at the selected menu price.
- When are my final number and final payment due? Your final number and final payment are due seven business days in advance of your event.
- Do kids pay full price? Kids ages 2-12 receive $3 off full menu price once the minimum number of adult tickets (40) has been purchased. Children under two do not require a ticket.
- When/where do I pick up my tickets? Tickets are ready three business days after the final payment is made and may be picked up Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm at the Isotopes Park Administration Office located on the second floor of Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park.