Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club
An exclusive nook down the left field line (behind section 123) offers a cozy spot perfect for groups of 20 to 28 to have a catered party. This intimate area provides a great place to socialize with your guests and to watch the ballgame.
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club Features:
- Premium seats located exclusively in the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club
- Excellent menus ranging from Hot Dogs and Hamburgers to BBQ and Fajitas
- Dessert & beverage service until top of the 7th inning
- Groups of 20-28 may reserve the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club exclusively for any 2020 regular season home game
- Souvenir discounts are available on selected items of 20 or more
- Souvenir baseballs are available for $4.50 each (must be purchased at time of final payment)
- Group name will appear on our message board during the game
- Children ages 2-12 years old receive a discount off selected menu price (ask your Isotopes Executive for more information)
- Group name and party time will be printed on each individual ticket
- Personal Isotopes Executive to help set up your special event.
**Old No. 7 Club dates are based on availability.**
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I reserve my group? Contact an Isotopes ticket sales executive at (505) 924-BALL.
- Does the price include food, beverages and ticket to the game? Yes, the price includes food, non-alcoholic beverages and admission to Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park with seating in the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club.
- Where is the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club located? The Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club is located down the 3rd base line behind Section 123. See Map.
- How long is food and beverage service? Food and beverages are available beginning one hour before the scheduled game time until one and a half hours after the scheduled first pitch (i.e. for a 7:05pm game the food service runs from 6:00pm to 8:30pm).
- What is needed to reserve the area? A signed copy of the agreement along with a non-refundable down payment. *All reservations must be made through an Isotopes Group Sales Representative.
- How much is the down payment? The non-refundable down payment is the cost for 20 adults at the selected menu price.
- When are my final number and final payment due? Your final number and final payment are due seven business days in advance of your event.
- When/where do I pick up my tickets? Tickets are ready three business days after the final payment is made and may be picked up Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm at the Isotopes Park Administration Office located on the second floor of Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park.
For More Information Contact: